587,535 active members*
2,763 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

TD Cutmaster 82 wiring

Does anyone have a good picture of the wiring of the J10 terminal? There's seven pins and I need to know which pins do what. I haven't bought the TD harness because then you have to buy the outside harness for more money, etc. I'm ready to connect wires. The TD manual includes a wiring schematic of the machine which is not even legible, ah so very useful. I think the terms I'm looking for are start, stop, OK to move, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by horsepower4x4 View Post
    Does anyone have a good picture of the wiring of the J10 terminal? There's seven pins and I need to know which pins do what. I haven't bought the TD harness because then you have to buy the outside harness for more money, etc. I'm ready to connect wires. The TD manual includes a wiring schematic of the machine which is not even legible, ah so very useful. I think the terms I'm looking for are start, stop, OK to move, etc.
    Go to this web site http://www.candcnc.com/ and ask to join the yahoo forum, I think you might find someone there that has what you need, Jeff.
    Jeff's CNC Plasma Cutting

Pins 1 & 3 are the OK to Move wires, and pins 6 & 8 are the Start/stop (trigger) wires.
    Mike @ Torchmate.com | www.Torchmate.com
    Toll Free : (866) 571-1066 M-F 7:30am-4pm PST

Thanks Mike. Looking at the TM diagram I'm guessing the Start/Stop input is labeled "Torch" on the AVHC and use what TM calls wires 3&4.

Thanks Jeff, I already am a member there also as I was looking at building a machine before I bought this one. The CandCNC stuff looks good (Mach & Sheetcam) but until I know what this TM can do, I'll stick with the factory parts. I have not a clue what this machine does or doesn't do. I've never seen a screen shot of the setup options or anything, but I'm looking forward to that as soon as my Torch gets here. Gotta get this thing up and running ASAP but I want to finish installing the limit switches and stuff that should be on a completed machine first. I've been dreaming of having one of these for years so I'm hoping this is a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Quote Originally Posted by horsepower4x4 View Post
    Thanks Mike. Looking at the TM diagram I'm guessing the Start/Stop input is labeled "Torch" on the AVHC and use what TM calls wires 3&4.
    Yes, 3 & 4 typically go to Torch and 12 & 14 go to OK to Move.

-Mike
    Mike @ Torchmate.com | www.Torchmate.com
    Toll Free : (866) 571-1066 M-F 7:30am-4pm PST

Go here and in my build I have all the wiring Diagram with Pictures on the Cutmaster series hook ups.

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/precis...build_3x4.html