Hello all. Im trying to use fusion 360 because my old bobcad died, and it is not supported any more. Yay me. So, I have a library of hundreds of CLEAN dxf files that I need to sometimes edit. Simple things like rotate the drawing to fit a work piece material or lengthen a section. No big deal. I have been trying to generate g code, but the fusion just keeps saying tool path not supported by the selected tool. These are simple 2d drawings where the tool path is just entry, plunge, cut, raise, exit, stop. I just want to make simple tool path and g code. Is it wrong to select 1/8" flat endmill for a simple profile outline? The file in question is a simple outline about 12" long and 7" wide, with some radiused corners, and all radii are large enough that a 1/8" endmill is and has been fine.

I know what some of the issue is. Fusion wants to calculate offsets, feeds and speeds, and it thinks I am wrong. All of that is stupid. My drawings are such that tool offset is calculated into the line work. I edit feeds and speeds for every run because I use different materials, wood, carbon fiber, fiberglass, delrin, nylon.

Can somebody please help me to get this working? My business is on hold because I no longer have a cad cam solution that works.

Ive also been trying stand alone cad and gcode generators. Now thats really futile.