588,182 active members*
4,427 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Titan TVM-760D

Hey guys, this is my first time creating a thread, so sorry if it's in the wrong place.

I've got a 1997 Titan TVM-760D that I recently changed the spindle out of. I'm now at the point where I have to adjust the spindle orientation and z-axis height for tool-change.

My problem is that the machine came with none of the manuals, and the people we bought it from didn't have them either. I was able to get manuals for a TVM-1000D machine, but I'm not sure if the parameters are the same. They do, however, both run Fanuc 0-MF controllers.

Does anyone have or know where I can get these manuals?

Thanks!

Re: Titan TVM-760D

Quote Originally Posted by J_Christiano View Post
    Hey guys, this is my first time creating a thread, so sorry if it's in the wrong place.

I've got a 1997 Titan TVM-760D that I recently changed the spindle out of. I'm now at the point where I have to adjust the spindle orientation and z-axis height for tool-change.

My problem is that the machine came with none of the manuals, and the people we bought it from didn't have them either. I was able to get manuals for a TVM-1000D machine, but I'm not sure if the parameters are the same. They do, however, both run Fanuc 0-MF controllers.

Does anyone have or know where I can get these manuals?

Thanks!

Same series TVM machine and same Fanuc 0-MF control, they should have similar parameter settings.
    But not exactly the same.
    http://cncmakers.com/cnc/controllers/CNC_Controller_System/CNC_Retrofit_Package.html

Quote Originally Posted by cncmakers001 View Post
    Same series TVM machine and same Fanuc 0-MF control, they should have similar parameter settings.
    But not exactly the same.
    Yeah I had a feeling that they'd be similar. Only issue I've got is that I don't know which parameters are the ones I need and the books we were given have sections completely missing from them.