587,263 active members*
3,322 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

NEED SOME PROGRAMING HELP $$$$

LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY THAT CAN DO SOME PROGRAMING FOR ME I CAN EMAIL BLUE PRINTS I HAVE HASS MINI MILL AND TOPPER TNL 100 WITH FANUC CONTROL I CAN KEY EVERYTHANG IN AND WORK ALL BUGS OUT JUST LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY WHO CAN EMAIL ME BACK THE PROGRAM I AM MORE THAN HAPPY TO PAY SOMEBODY WITH PAYPAL OR MAIL CASH OUT HOW EVER I HAVE BEN DOING ABOUT 7 DIFFERENT JOBS A WEEK SOMETIMES LESS SOMETIMES MORE GUY WHO HAS BEN DOING PROGRAMING IS NOT SHOWING UP LIKE NEED HIM TO SO IF MAY BE INTERESTED IN THIS PLEASE POST BACK OR EMAIL ME AT [email protected] LIKE SAID MAY BE WAY FOR SOMEBODY TO MAKE SOME EASY EXTRA CASH..I HAVE FEATURE CAM BUT NEVER HAVE TIME TO MESS WITH IT AND DONT UNDERSTAND IT ALL THAT GREAT YET...THANX ALOT FOR TIME AND HELP

Hiya lildave, send us the bp's 'n I will see what can be done [email protected]:cheers:

email sent looking forward to hearing back from you thanks
    BE NICE TO THE NERDS IN SCHOOL. THEY ONE DAY MAY BE YOUR BOSS

Send me a print I will help you out . Im in Houston Texas

If you have not found someone yet, I know of some good MCAM X4 students needing experience and can oversee their effort.
    Been doing this too long

where are you located

CAM help

My shop would be happy to help, either with programming or making parts! Check us out at (website)

I am in San Diego area If you still need help.
    Been doing this too long

If you have not found someone yet, I know of some good MCAM X4 students needing experience and can oversee their effort.

Smile cnc programming

I have 25 years experience programming and setting up machines.
    I use surfcam.Id love to help
    [email protected]

I am a mastercam, cad/cam, and manual instructor at a community college in Portland Oregon. t. We currently have about 50 students in our program, several of which I'd be confident could assist you. (We've got 4 haas machines here, run mastercam) Please email me if you'd like to talk about this more.

ps. I also work for the local Mastercam dealer doing applications engineering and general support, I would certainly be assisting/overseeing student work.

Quote Originally Posted by mishikwest View Post
    I am a mastercam, cad/cam, and manual instructor at a community college in Portland Oregon. t. We currently have about 50 students in our program, several of which I'd be confident could assist you. (We've got 4 haas machines here, run mastercam) Please email me if you'd like to talk about this more.

ps. I also work for the local Mastercam dealer doing applications engineering and general support, I would certainly be assisting/overseeing student work.
    Would you be allowed to take money using the student version? What about us poor suckers who paid 20k for this software?

John

Certainly a valid point. I was assuming this was a little part or two for a hobby shop/home shop type of affair. We occasionally will do a small "job", usually something for a hot rod, motorcycle, sand rail, etc., for people around the college as an exercise in estimating and working with customers. Generally we'll take small payments for material, cutters and other consumables (and pizza).

Also there are some part-time instructors and some continuing education students who work in shops or have their own, who will bid on real jobs...and yes are paying for a mastercam license.