587,683 active members*
3,273 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > HURCO > access in to network set up blocked

access in to network set up blocked

hi , i cant get in network set up in my machine , because requied password so my question is that have i call to hurco services or maybe somebody knows what is password ? it'll be strange when always has to call to service .

machine detalis:
    hurco vmc30m with system winmax - i need get in to network set up but access is blocked - requied password , thanks

86264. I think.

Quote Originally Posted by bloke View Post
    86264. I think.
    I'll chcek tomorrow and tell you , thanks a lot

86264. I think.
    im sorry i was wrong , today i checked and this password working but for system wizard , i need password for system aplication ( such stupied rules in hurco company) , so i stil need another password . Many thanks for help

I see. What is it you want to do in the system? Passwords are there to stop unauthorised changes to parameters and system folders.

I see. What is it you want to do in the system? Passwords are there to stop unauthorised changes to parameters and system folders.
    i want install antyvirus program cause software is infected machines lost conection with network . I write you notice which is on deskopt before disconected with network " sv chost has generated errorrs and will be closed by windows , you will need to restart the program " What are you think whats is ?

You can't add an antivirus to the machine. It may upset the software that is already in the control. Have you got a virus on the network it's connected to?
    Before you do anything, talk to the applcations or service department in the UK to ensure your network is set up correctly.

You can't add an antivirus to the machine. It may upset the software that is already in the control. Have you got a virus on the network it's connected to?
    Before you do anything, talk to the applcations or service department in the UK to ensure your network is set up correctly.
    network is set up correctly machines working that nearly year , i dont know where i have virus that i wont install antyvirus program . Its possible just i have to have access to application than click run and will be installed . I dont wont call to hurco casue it takes to long when they decide coming they are very definats for coming

Maybe the problem is with your server. have you tried to network to a laptop or single PC that has been virus checked? If you can get a connection, then it's possible you may have a faulty hub on your main network.