REAL JOB CENTRAL KY
Very small business looking for entry level CNC operator / overall general shop assistant.

Duties are:
Load, operate and cleanup single small vertical CNC with FANUC 0MC control
Programs will be preloaded and debugged prior to use.
Change tools as needed and modify tool offsets.
Cut raw stock on automated horiz band saw or manual.
Tumble and hand deburr parts
Assemble parts and hand paint components
Box and ship finished components as per daily needs
General shop duties included like sweeping, cleaning and light maintenance.
Knowledge of measuring and quality control needed but not a high tolerance business. NOT a job shop, I simply manufacture our own products.
Some laser cutting work as well. Much like the CNC it's a load and press button operation.

GUIDELINES
IF you have basic CNC skills, mechanical minded but are a motivated learner that's OK just don't be an IDIOT!
If you are young <25 please have a good attitude towards work and ethics. NO CELL PHONES during machine work!
If you are older >50 I welcome your experience and advise that this is not a high paying job but also not a bad one either.
If you are sexist, a racist, political weirdo, pervert, alcoholic or drug abuser, lazy, "ENTITLED", or generally a jerk don't waste our mutual time. I don't care about your skin color, sex or religion as long as you are a normal person.
If you do not have legal papers, and I WILL VALIDATE ALL, don't even bother coming to cut the grass.

I'm a small business owner finishing up my doctorate in education thus I need another person to help me continue growing the business. I am pro family, pro women rights, anti-racist, profit seeking republican. I honor our troops and fallen solders, donate time to the community and expect my children to behave and enjoy the bountiful life here in the United States of America.

Flexible hours in an air conditioned / heated small shop (3000sqft).
Easy going owner will work with the right person to make it work for both.
Possible part time work but prefer a minimum 30 hrs week.

Located in Lexington, KY near University of Kentucky campus
90 days trial (probation) at hire
$12.50 - $18.00 hr to start the rest we will discuss.

NO IDIOTS (chair) or general slackers need apply. This is a drug free business but easy going. I expect schedules to be held, late or no shows without calling in get three chances and then "see ya". Basically if you show up for work, do your job and can work independent of the boss over your shoulder then I'm happy and OK. I am flexible to work around another job schedule if you are the right person. Evening work is OK as well but not demanded. This could be a three / four / five day job for the right person. Basically I need a minimum of 30 hours. Weekends are even OK but I prefer not to work on Sinday err Sunday. <G>

email for more info:

info <<<<AT>>>> electricsmart <<<<DOT>>>> com

Sorry but I get enough junk mail as it is.

Pete aka Pedroman