587,511 active members*
3,246 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

PICStep and the lack of updates!

Sorry guys, I've been flat-out re-writing my e-commerce system that pays my bills (http://www.auspc.com.au/). I promise I'll get some more things done soon!

PICServo has stalled for the moment, I'm having a few issues with a bug in MPLAB and my TX/RX RS232 ring buffers not behaving correctly. The PID routine works awesomely otherwise! (even if I do say myself :wave: )

Anyway, I'll keep you posted when I get back out of my little hole I've been living in again.

Let the chips fly,
    Alan.

PS. Hey Shaun, Terry, Bob, 10Bulls and the rest where are all the updates and all the cool stuff YOU guys have suppose to be making with your CNCs. (flame2)

Still trying to get some time at the screen print shop to do some boards.... What is the best way to go from pdf image to finished board with v3.1? Do I need to reverse the image to print the back to the pcboard material before etching???

No you don't need to reverse the image. I printed out the pdf, transfered the image to transparent sheet (you could print directly on a transparent sheet) and transfered that to a copper-clad epoxy board. The results were acceptable, but i had to "clean" them up with a dremel. One board is 100% completed and I'm still waitng for my samples of the lmd18245t in order to complete the other two.