587,558 active members*
3,581 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Cimagraphi - Artcam

Is anybody familiar with Cimagraphi?

It looks similar to Artcam and Type3

Hello Chivo,

Yes, I have been using it for some time now. What kinds of questions do you have? I haven't looked at Artcam for a while and never at Type3. Were you going to purchase this or do you already have it? I also use Rams 3D, which uses the same programming engine. Doesn't have all the bells and whistles as Cimagraphi but I've used it to run my router at home. Post or PM me...
    Doug

hi there hope anyone its still reading this posts. I have cimagraphi 7.2.9.1753 we started off with a demo of this program and eventually upgrated the software. we recived a disc which is lost. all the designs my brother and i have done have been using this program now were trying to upgrade computer to a much faster one but the problem is that we cant get in contact with any cimagraphi representative nor with the company itself. i was wondering if anyone reading this knows someone or a place where i can find this software please ill appreciated so much we stay in los angeles area thank you so much for your time