587,719 active members*
3,799 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Laser Engraving and Cutting Machines > Laser Engraving / Cutting Machine General Topics > chinese goldenlaser jg10060 - some feedback and asking for help

chinese goldenlaser jg10060 - some feedback and asking for help

Well,
    Here is a story: I have sold some chinese lasers to my close customers in last 6 years and being more exact, I have sold in BG 5 lasers as following: 2 sets of JG 10060 (old onlyne sustem models), 2 sets of other brand 100x60cm and one JG 10060 (brand new one) have just been installed to one of the customer who already had his old JG 10060. All 60 W equipment.
    All first 4 sets of lasers are fine and these that come from Golden Laser have better reputation for sure. ( The other brands are online incorporated with offline functionality ) One of most essential plus for the Golden Laser ( talking about old online system models ) was the very easy and friendly operation using some olnine software which might be about 8 years old.
    The guy who already is being using his old JG ( comparing and considering the other brand lasers ) finaly decided to ask a purchase from Golden laser again.
    --
    My position all over these ages is to support my customer's needs in any aspects of experiencing how these equipments work for them.
    --
    Here the brand new Golden Laser just arrived. First of all the laser tube was not set up. the customer have set it up and focused for a proper starting up.
    Second: a fault of cutting was discovered and I spent about 10 days with maybe about 20 mails of striving to get appropriate help from the support guy representing Golden Laser. The result was: to rewire their original wiring and ignore some electronic board which was named by them as "PWM board". This way the laser started working. Third point which is the most essential in my recent post is about the software we have been supplied for operating with that new JG equipment.
    The software itself having some bugs as crushing when array option is activated. Some PLt files cant be imported properly. We still cant realise how and when the software's modification of power and speed may reflect directly on a recent cut job.
    But following points are most unexpected and thats why I am here around you with asking for some help:
    1. Old LSR files generated by the real ( the 6 yo JG laser) online system can not be recognised by the new "online incorporated with offline" brand new JG laser. ( the answer I have recieved for this issue was that the are just incompitable )
    2. The new "online" consept of "online incorporated with offline" is realy too strange because: When we start up with a new job, we import DST ( or whatever vectros we got ) and then multiply to the needed area of the material to be cut. Then this must be send to the memory of the laser by "downloading" and the new machine file becomes modificated with some LSR file extention. Then we can cut choosing the machine's panel or using a "start" button from inside the software. Seems its ok to be named "online" system, but it is not. Why not? If we finish with this. and want to serve some other job ( saved in memory of the laser ) to be cut, we cant "upload" and visualize what vectors in details it has itself. Imagine we have 40 "downloaded" LSR files into the memory of the laser. How would we be able to recognise which one should be the correct one we need? Its impossible only because we cant "upoload" it with visualizing on the software main window.
    ---
    Somehow we found out that other softwares for other models of GL laser, as for example the series which have autorecognition features ( using a camera to recognize bitmaps ) have more "real" online ability to manipulate curent cut jobs.
    ---
    Finaly, according to all I tryed to explane with my english, i am asking some help.
    We just need to obtain a software compitable with the recent Golden laser JG series , which will be used as a real online system. ( Same as 6 and more older series of the same JG Golden Laser series ). Otherwords , we need to see on the main window of the software what the laser cuts at a moment, and be able to easy edit the last cut job and start a next cut job ( let say because we have to cut less number of objects for some reason )
    --
    Want to mention that I am posting here because I dont think the guy from golden laser, to whom I still correspond will be in a real help. they seem to be too busy with all of my customer's asking. And by the way he offered me to send the broken PWM board ( mentioned up there ) for exchanging with new one but paying the freight charges. All this for a brand new equipment, with brand new assembly, a machinery that was not been even started to cut for geting back its investment.
    --
    Thanks in advance for any party that would be able to reply with realy helpfull info.

Hi,ilia,
    good day!

Here is abby , from Jinan G.Weike Laser. Glad to meet you here. It seemed there were some questions about your machines. I wish i could help you.So pls contact with me!

Abby
    Email:[email protected]
    MSN:[email protected]
    Web:laser engraving machine?laser cutting machine?cutting plotter at G.WeiKe