587,406 active members*
3,327 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Employment Opportunity / RFQ (Request for Quote). > Employment Opportunity > Will look at all machining, EDM, and grinding work.

Will look at all machining, EDM, and grinding work.

Our company offers a wide range of services from single piece machining to EDM (wire and ram) to CNC grinding.

We have CNC mills,Lathes, Wire EDMS, Ram (sinker) EDM, CNC Grinding of punches, steptools, endmills, cutters and more. Our CNC grinder has 5 cnc axis with a 160i control capable of specialty programing. We have lots of manual equipment from lathes to mills, OD/ID grinders, tool and cutter grinders, bench grinders and more.

We are the only company that retained a 100% for Bristol Electrolux mold work.

We can work from concept, solids (several different file types), 2D prints, or just run your code.

Contact us at

[email protected]
    www.indtools.net
    276-669-6571
    FAX 276-669-8429
    109 Williams Street
    Bristol VA. 24201

Nice Shop

Do you have a web site? I'd like to see some pictures of your work. I live just outside of Johnson City.

The post above has a web sight link

www.indtools.net

However we do not have pictures of parts on the web sight. The web sight is still being developed though and we could add some. We do not post pictures of customer's work without their permission and it makes it difficult to not give away who we do work for as well. Lots of competition out there.

What type of work would you like to see samples of? I could post pictures of some demo parts or get permission to post various part types you may like to see. Would you like to have our sales rep come by or would you like to come to our shop for a tour?

By the way the web sight does not state our solid modeling and machining capabilities. We use Alibre Design for modeling with the ability to load several solid formats (more than mentioned on the web page).

I have added a few solid models to the web page with a new link called "Pictures". I will have to add actual finished part pictures at a later time as all that are shown on the sight have been completed already.