588,034 active members*
4,147 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Thread: Schiavi CNC

Question Schiavi CNC

We have a Schiavi Model HFB 220/3 bending machine.

I'm trying to locate a North American service/sales contact to help us out with our current problem or anyone else who can offer suggestions.

Problem . . . The machine is not balancing at start-up. Cylinder side Y1 is approx. 3 to 4" lower than cylinder side Y2. When we go throught the suggested balancing routine it wants to lift Y2. If we go into a manual routine we get the same result, all we tried wants to lift Y2 and increase the differential between Y1 & Y2.
    When we do the suggested routine and it starts moving Y2 in the upwards direction, we stop . . . were concerned that the machine will hit hard stops causing us more problems.

Has anyone experienced this unbalancing or a similar situation?
    Does anyone know of a Schiavi service rep?

All info is appreciated,
    Thanks, Sheldon

Hello Sheldon,

the Company where i work, as a service technician, is the official Saler from Schiavi Machines in Germany and we also do the service for the bending machines, like you have.

i understand your problem, but i need some informations about your machine.

1. what cnc is build on the machine, i only need the type (like cnc2ketx or t1000), because the manufactor should be task84, if this not the case please tell me also the manufactor.

2. well, on schiavi machines it is no problem when the beam goes to the mechanical limit of the y axes, cause you can also make the preset in the other direction (from up to down). so what happens when you start the preset funtion ?

anyway, first i need to know what cnc is build on your machine, then i can give you some solutions for your problem.

edit : i have an other question. is the machine unbalanced before you switch it on or do you have this unbalanced problem after you made the preset ? and show the cnc after the preset for both Y axes the status finished ? last question, you use english language on your cnc ?

okay thats all for now...

excuse me for the bad english i'll try my best...

if you need some informations about my company, search SYMA TECH by google... but only available in german language

best regards,
    Maik

Schiavi with task84 y axis issue

Hi Symatech,
    We have a cnc controller task 84 with schiavi Amada machine.

When we do referencing we find the Y axis error as below

1. Attesa Referimento 1

We have checked the linear scale signals are ok. What should i check next.

2. I do referencing on only left side cylinder moves and right cylinder does not move.

Please help my mail id as follows [email protected]

Regards,
    Gopinath