587,756 active members*
3,688 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

trade tsudakoma trnc-301 5 axis rotary

would like to trade a tsudakoma trnc-301 5 axis rotary for a cnc lathe or sell this unit outright email me at [email protected]

Hi
    I don't suppose you have any documentation for your trnc 301 table do you? I'm just starting to integrate one onto a machining centre and have many unanswered questions.
    Thanks for any help you are able to give.
    Phil

Anslee,

May I ask whether you were able to sell it and what you were able to get for it? Your message was posted some time ago, so I expect you've probably parted with it by now. I have an opportunity to purchase one, and I would like an idea of the expected retail value for a used version of this table (est 1995.)

Is anything peculiar about the table such as requiring a proprietary motor driver? I believe they're faunc motors, so I should be able to wire up switches, encoders, and motors (don't know yet if they're brushed or brushless - at this age, it could go either way.) I'm hoping the interface is straightforward so I can hook it up with the rest of my linux CNC system.

Torin...
    --
    www.walker-tech.com

1995 would most certainly be ac servo motors. Tsudokomo would use whatever motor was on the machine it was mounted to. Some had mitsubishi motors, yaskawa motors, fanuc motors. If its fanuc, you will most likely need to change the encoders to something more friendly to your application. Some tables also used scales for position.