587,761 active members*
3,103 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Cincinnati CNC > cincinnati Arrow 750 1996 SEV16.DLL Error

cincinnati Arrow 750 1996 SEV16.DLL Error

Hello everyone, I just bought two CINCINNATI ARROW 750 (1995 and 1996), one of which has a CONTROL Tecnique the other a ACRAMATIC 2100, which has the CT came with the memory module damaged, but the one with the ACRAMATIC 2100 according to the vendor was working at the time to sell, when we connect this machine we realized that the HDD was damaged hard drive bought online to a person who assure us that this disc function without problems, the issue is that once connected the hard drive and did all the steps suggested us this is the error that the machine is presenting me right now, Please see attached photos if anyone knows that I do, I would greatly appreciate your help.

Re: cincinnati Arrow 750 1996 SEV16.DLL Error

As I told you that you can't just buy a hard drive for this control over the internet. You have a bad hard drive and you need to contact FIVES machine and purchase a new drive with the software on it for this control!!!!! As I recall, you purchased one from someone that tried to copy your drive from another drive which is illegal and violates copy-write laws . The control looks at the SN# of the software and matches it to the control. So are you trying to find someone else to sell you a bootleg copy again????? Good luck, try to get a copy the legal way!!!!

Mike CNC Machine Services INC | Cincinnati Milacron MachinesCNC Machine Services

Re: cincinnati Arrow 750 1996 SEV16.DLL Error

Dear Mike, thanks for answering for this post as well, first I must say that this post before I go to your website and make the service request, as I wrote the email you sent me, I did not think at any time I was doing something wrong, thanks for the information you provided me, that information could contact the representative of Cincinnati, and I wrote an email asking the new hard drive with all the information that I have in my hand on my machine, I'm to them I expected to respond to proceed with the purchase of a new hard drive, again thank you very much for your comment, I was very useful.