buy new machine

hello

we buy from Jinan Forsun CNC Machinery Co., Ltd
    cnc machine 3000 mm X 2000 mm
    and laser cutter 1300mm X 900 mm - 100 w
    very good machines and very good service

Re: buy new machine

Dear all

I hope my information will help anyone make better decision in buying laser or CNC.

I have a really bad experience with Chinese Gweike Laser or Wklaser. Any body has any worse experience?? Dont buy from this company.

I have order LC1325-M with spec of 150w laser tube, but what i got is 130W. When i claim this to saleperson, she said it is 130W but it can run max at 150w. What do u think about her reply. She didnot take any reponsibility. And spec shown in website is 150W that can cut 1.5mm stainless steel, but actually it cannt cut even 1.2mm stainless

Moreover when i ask for warrantee, she said it warrantee only machine case, not as mention in proforma invoice that "Warranty:2 year guarantee for whole machine except of laser tube & lens.technique support during machines'whole life.engineers available to service machinery overseas." And when she cant answer my question, she said i bought at very low price.

I hope that none will have any worst experience from this firm like me. Even i checked and confirmed everything before purchased

U can email for further evidence from me

Ben
    Kunthee

我相信你所说的都是真的,中国却实有很多无良商家实际产品参数根本达不到要求,建议外国朋友购买中国产品时 一定看清楚测试过后再买,以免上当受骗造成损失,

my company just got the cnc machine from forsun cnc machinery. just like you said, their service is very good and machine good