We are having parameter problems. I need help with resolving a number of issues. First I need to find out how can I determine the Fanuc 0t series (A,B,C ???) I watch the screen when it comes on and just numbers then to regular screen. Color screen if it helps?

Problem #1, after the machine is homed, it looses the limits, so when I use rapids to go back it will over travel and get an alarm, then it won't go back, have to e-stop then rotate the ball screw manually back to the soft stop position. After the machine has been homed once, the home function will no longer work,

Problem #2, the absolute position changes when resetting or restarting. It reads X=28" or so on a machine that has only 8" to 10" of x travel.

Problem #3, The chuck pedal signal is ignored by the control, yet the chuck works with M36 & M37 in MDI.

Problem #4, When the chuck is rev to over 1500 RPM the motor brake doesn't work, so it freewheels until it gets to 500 RPM then stops slowly. The CW, spindle stop and CCW buttons do nothing.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give!