587,357 active members*
3,445 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > Looking for parameters for this Mori with the 0T-C Fanuc-- AL??

Looking for parameters for this Mori with the 0T-C Fanuc-- AL??

We are having a hell of a time accessing parameters in the Mori Sl-15. We can find the ladder diagram, but it has no numbers on it so it does little good. We have an I/0 chart in there but without reference numbers and no book, we have nothing to reference to. Does anyone have a pdf of the parameters they can pass along? Maybe someone knows how to access all this stuff in the MFT-4 Mori control we have??

Are you looking for Parameters and option parameters or ladder/PMC assignments?
    All parameters can be dumped out and recorded.
    For the listing of PMC assignments on the 0. you would need to get from Mori or someone who has the same machine, they are displayed in bit/register # only.
    Al.
    CNC, Mechatronics Integration and Custom Machine Design

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
    Albert E.

Well, to make a long story short, we either have a problem with the spindle drive logic chip, or parameters are not right from the control to initiate the drive correctly. I would need something to reference to if I dump the parameters to know what should and should not be on. I am also now totaly stuck on an X hard limit for some reason and e-release does not do a damn thing. It beeps but holding it down while jogging does nothing. I remember most machines bring a contactor in and I hear nothing so not sure how to get off this limit.

There are different methods of moving off the limit, the worse case scenario untill you find out is to wind the motor off the limit if possible, (power Off).
    I have the Parameter manual in PDF if you want to look up the Spindle P.
    The spindle M & S code control is through the PMC/ladder so it is difficult to trouble shoot without the Ladder assignments documentation.
    Al.
    CNC, Mechatronics Integration and Custom Machine Design

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
    Albert E.