587,719 active members*
3,433 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

RFQ for parts

I need a quote for 14 drag links (sht 2 and 3), 56 bushings (sht 4), and a quote for 24 drag links (sht 2 and 3), 96 bushings (sht 4). No assembly required. Please let me know what type of machine center to be used and time for turn around and include shipping as a line item on the quotes. If you have any further questions about the parts, pm me.

Thanks much.

Tom.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tom,

What type of material do you want to make these out of? You asked about what type of machine being used. Are you going to supply the program? How critical are the dimensions and what type of finish will be required?

Thanks,
    James

James,

Materials are listed on the drawings per part, and tolerance is listed in the title block on drawings. All are specified as +/-0.01 unless specified on at the dim itself. Finish, somewere between 128 and 64 micro-inch (clean enough for no tooling marks).

No, I am not supplying the program (I assume you mean the post processed g-code). As one user stated in another post, I just want to be sure that the rock and chisel method won't be used.

Thanks.

Tom.

Originally posted by Zipdrive
    James,

No, I am not supplying the program ... I just want to be sure that the rock and chisel method won't be used.

Thanks.

Tom.
    Does that mean you're willing to pay the premium required for people using more expensive machinery, as opposed to getting the same parts for less money done via the rock and chissle method?

Just curious.

Materials are listed on the drawings per part, and tolerance is listed in the title block on drawings.
    I can't read most of the data on the jpg's. Mayhaps you could attach the drawing files or a higher resolution?
    Matt
    San Diego, Ca

___ o o o_
    [l_,[_____],
    l---L - □lllllll□-
    ( )_) ( )_)--)_)

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Ewu. My apologies guys. I never realized that the jpgs came out so ****ty. I never zoomed up on the title blocks. The model is on another machine, and I will not be able to get to it until this evening. I will repost the prints as dwgs.

Regards,

Tom.