587,997 active members*
2,139 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

hyperVIEW 9.5

How do you get hyperVIEW to run the simulation at real time speed? I have slowed it down with the animation control override but it is not near real time.

There are 2-modes for simulation; Continuous and Step Mode.

Continuous will simulate all movements. Step Mode will simulate either G0 or G1 movements.

Using the override feed switch will allow you to slow-down or speed up the simulation.

Please contact OM US Support if you still have questions about the simulation.
    Doug Wyrybkowski
    OPEN MIND Technologies USA Inc

hyperVIEW is a well thought out tool and I really like its interface and functionality. The fact that it does not have a real time simulation option is not too troublesome. It is a feature that I would use at times just to gage if the computed tool path is computed properly. A good example is the Helical Drilling routine. It does not take the technology parameters from the tool definition and I did not realize it till it started to cut at several times too fast .

Thanks for the reply Doug. I am wondering if there is anybody else reading this forum at this time? There are lots of views to this thread. Anybody else out there using hyperview????

Cheers
    SF