587,302 active members*
3,157 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Formal Apology...

The more time I have spent in these forums and the more contact I have had with others here has led me to a better understanding of this site. I am compelled to offer a formal apology to everyone for interjecting my sales pitch where it does NOT belong! I am truly sorry. I will not do this again. I am really interested in helping others with any technical questions or troubleshooting that I can. I am here to help however I can. I am also here to educate people about my product, but don't want to do so at anyones expense. Again I am sorry and hope to be of service...
    Jaime M. Boxell Productionpal, Inc. Authorized Distributor of SpiderCool Systems
    (763) 412-5486 or [email protected] http://productionpal.googlepages.com/home

Lighten up dude..

Best wishes,

Martin

Thanks... a little bit of help is what most of us need to finish a project and as we become more proficient there may come a time when your product is just the thing we need. As we look back over our experience with the people we have interacted with on this site it may very well be your selfless help and expertise given freely to someone in need that "seal the deal" on the products that you sell.

Your apology is appreciated and I for one look forward to your input and knowledge in the area of CNC.