587,226 active members*
3,199 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Other Machines > PCB milling > Need two boards cut

Need two boards cut

Im working on a new cnc controller and would like to see if someone is interested in milling/cutting a couple for me. Normally I do them the old way of screening and etching, but Id like to see what a milled board looks like.

I could provide the copper clad and cost for your time cutting them. The layout was done in Protel and exported to protel gerber rs274x files. Ill attach a pic file of the board for for clarity. Its double sided and most traces are large enough not to be a problem. Might get tricky at the db25 connector though.

any takers???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cnc controller board.jpg  

Copyright

Might want to check the spelling on your board before it is cast in copper traces.

Edit: Just the word Copyright by and name at one time did not constitute a valid copyright. There are certain terms and formats that have to be followed to have a valid copyright, or that was the case a few years ago when I copyrighted some materials.

Nice board.

Here is another place to try.

http://millpcbs.com

Dimensions? Are you supplying the GCode? # of Holes, what drill sizes? Double-sided? You wanting thru-hole plating ... I think you are better off at a prototyping house.

Freejac,

I can do it for You but I am in Australia.

If you are interested email the gerbers top and bottom layer, mechanical outline of finished board and excellon drill file.

Unfortunately at this moment I can not do hole plating, my paladium based plating process is in process of being put together but i can use silver ink to make holewalls conductive and plate up copper on top of silver ink.
    Does a good one time solder job ( desoldering can cause the copper barell to pop out of the hole) if a heavy handed high wattage soldering iron is used.

I suspect however that a dolop of solder on top and bottom side at the through hole component pin is better.

Surface finish.. silver flash, plain copper or protective solder through lacquer on copper.

Solder mask is a while away.