587,362 active members*
3,509 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 1 of 2 12

6090 router is worth money?

Hi,

I'm considering to buy Chinese router and got some interesting offers, and if someone has heard of them or work with them would be great to hear feedback.

The two companies are:
    Jinan Link Manufacture & Trading Co.,LTD
    and
    Jinan Hopetool CNC equipment Co.,Ltd

They offered similar prices, witch seems to low so i'm asking for advice. Or should i stick to more "popular" chinese brands like JCUT or Quick CNC?
    Jinan Link offered even free shiping to my port so the price is with shipping to my port.

Edit* Hopetool also responded with price for shiping so all prices are with shipping to my port (Slovenia)

In attachments there are prospects of 6090 machines.
    Prices:
    HT-6090A -USD 2200 (that includin shiping to my port)
    HT-6090B -USD 2275(that includin shiping to my port)
    LXG0609 -USD 2170 (that includin shiping to my port)
    LXM0609 -USD 2400 (that includin shiping to my port)

Regards
    Luka

It does seem cheap.

I received an offer for an 0609 machine from OMNI, with some modifications (2.2kw spindle with encoder, different VFD, yako drivers and mist sprayer) for $4680 USD.
    I couldn't imagine that those differences would add up to $2280.

I don't know anything about those companies, but the price is good.

I'm also considering a HT-6090B. But the price you got seems to good to be true for a machine with these specs.
    Wonder what offer they will give me, shipping it to Norway....

Yes is seems to cheap to be true .. but they seems to be sincere by talking to them. I dont know if i can build myself diy cnc cheaper than that. Jehembre what prices did they offered you ?

no, you can not build cheaper if you count on same main parts..

rails, control, spindle and ballscrews will cost you more than the whole machine.. jinan and Guangdong where the most machine coming from..

yes you also can check on jcut..

All of these machines look like they are aiming firmly at the Sunday morning hobby market. Personally speaking, I wouldn't want either of them in my workshop. I suspect that you will quickly become frustrated with them. Also, the price quoted for them is almost too good to be realistic, which leads me to think that they may be using Chinese knockoffs of real hardware and electronics. Do yourself a favour and buy a decent machine to begin with, from a reputable company. I appreciate that money can be an issue, especially in today's economy, but buying what appears to be the cheapest machine on the planet, is a guaranteed road to disappointment

You mentioned "Free shipping", there is no such thing, trust me on this. Make sure that any company you deal with is being straight with you about the exact shipping costs involved, otherwise you risk unexpected surprise expenses when the machine lands at your chosen port. Obtain the HS codes etc for the machine and check with your local customs about import duties and taxes etc and local shipping companies about transport costs. It may be beneficial for you to also obtain quotes from local ship forwarders and let them deal with the shipping for you, that way you will know exactly how much it costs and when/ how the delivery will take place. Make yourself aware of every aspect of the deal and ask lots of questions until you are satisfied that both you and the manufacturer you are dealing with, have a clear understanding of your requirements and exactly what is being quoted for. Take anything said in telephone or skype conversations with a pinch of salt, if it is not in black and white on your quote, it is not binding.

I am a UK based agent for Quick CNC, so would naturally love to see you show some interest in buying from them. They manufacture a small hobbyist machine, the K6090D, which is half decent, but if you could afford it and have space for it, the K6100A would be a much better choice. A little larger machine than you are currently looking at, but is several orders of magnitude better engineered and built and definitely a step up from what you are looking at. Sure it costs a fair bit more money, but you really do get what you pay for no matter what machinery you are buying. There are lots of other good machines in the 600*900 sort of size from other Chinese manufacturers that have a proven track record, you should consider those too before making your final decisions. There are more than a few reviews on here that can give you some confidence and guidance in your purchase
    When it all goes wrong, own up and tell the boss it was someone else!

Quote Originally Posted by lukahr View Post
    Yes is seems to cheap to be true .. but they seems to be sincere by talking to them. I dont know if i can build myself diy cnc cheaper than that. Jehembre what prices did they offered you ?
    They(HT(HopeTool))offered me the same as you, just a little higher shipping costs. Not a big bomb though, considered the longer shipping distance.

Hi,thank you that talkwd about our machine,In China there is a Proverb:"No investigation, no right to speak".I think you didn't check every machines in China,You even don't see our real machine,so you say our machine quality is not good ,you even say our machine use "Chinese knockoffs of real hardware and electronics" ,you said you are the agent of Quikcnc,of course,you will say their machine is good,but belittle the competitors, this is very irresponsible.in China, we didn't heared one company say other companies machines are not good.Indeed,the hardware and electronics of Chinese machine are same or similar,they can purchased,we also can,we use famous electronic brand in China:leadshin driver,Fuling inverter.our machines have been exported to many countries.
    Quote Originally Posted by pricklypunter View Post
    All of these machines look like they are aiming firmly at the Sunday morning hobby market. Personally speaking, I wouldn't want either of them in my workshop. I suspect that you will quickly become frustrated with them. Also, the price quoted for them is almost too good to be realistic, which leads me to think that they may be using Chinese knockoffs of real hardware and electronics. Do yourself a favour and buy a decent machine to begin with, from a reputable company. I appreciate that money can be an issue, especially in today's economy, but buying what appears to be the cheapest machine on the planet, is a guaranteed road to disappointment

You mentioned "Free shipping", there is no such thing, trust me on this. Make sure that any company you deal with is being straight with you about the exact shipping costs involved, otherwise you risk unexpected surprise expenses when the machine lands at your chosen port. Obtain the HS codes etc for the machine and check with your local customs about import duties and taxes etc and local shipping companies about transport costs. It may be beneficial for you to also obtain quotes from local ship forwarders and let them deal with the shipping for you, that way you will know exactly how much it costs and when/ how the delivery will take place. Make yourself aware of every aspect of the deal and ask lots of questions until you are satisfied that both you and the manufacturer you are dealing with, have a clear understanding of your requirements and exactly what is being quoted for. Take anything said in telephone or skype conversations with a pinch of salt, if it is not in black and white on your quote, it is not binding.

I am a UK based agent for Quick CNC, so would naturally love to see you show some interest in buying from them. They manufacture a small hobbyist machine, the K6090D, which is half decent, but if you could afford it and have space for it, the K6100A would be a much better choice. A little larger machine than you are currently looking at, but is several orders of magnitude better engineered and built and definitely a step up from what you are looking at. Sure it costs a fair bit more money, but you really do get what you pay for no matter what machinery you are buying. There are lots of other good machines in the 600*900 sort of size from other Chinese manufacturers that have a proven track record, you should consider those too before making your final decisions. There are more than a few reviews on here that can give you some confidence and guidance in your purchase

Hello Jehembre and Lukahr,thank you that you are interested in our machine.This is Jackie,I have contacted with you.
    In China there is a Proverb:"No investigation, no right to speak".Someboday even don't see the real machine,he say other machine quality is not good ,he even say other machine use "Chinese knockoffs of real hardware and electronics" ,he said he is the agent of Quikcnc,of course,he will say their machine is good,but belittle their competitors, this is very irresponsible.Indeed,in China,we didn't hear one cnc router manufacturuers said other manufacturuer's quality is not good,the hardware and electronics of Chinese cnc router are same or similar,they can purchased,we also can,we use famous electronic brand in China:leadshin driver,Fuling inverter.We have such machine in Norway and Slovenia
    ,you can contact them and check the machine.

Hi Jackie,

I have responded to you in PM rather than disrupt the thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hopetoolcnc View Post
    Hi,thank you that talkwd about our machine

for those who try to buying..

the basic of these machines, comes with supported round rails, and 5 mm lead ballscrews on all axis..
    ncstudio 4.5 or 5.6 and usually 1.5 kw watercooled spindle..

yes some manufacturer will set price double, with

hiwin square rails, dsp control (the ncstudio 4.5 about 50-70 and a dsp about 250-350)

10 mm lead of ball screws, larger steppers

these what will makes higher prices..

also will make price difference if it were desktop or mounted on a base..

controlbox can be separated cabinet or built into the base..

while these machines showing all a great price, the built in parts will quickly change the price..

if youre a buyer, you can ask for photos about the actual machine, with opened bellows showing rails, or ballscrews..

control on the end will not make you real differences.. in this small size 600x900 or 24x36 inches, control don't make real differences..

with ncstudio you don't have to buy mach license..
    yet you can make all upcoming task..

if you have plan to cutting aluminum, then square rails are recommended..

to pricklypunter

not important where these machines are aiming.. more important what customer want to buy.. if youre a dealer of these machines, you might consider why customers try to buy from a seller..
    with this comment you posted you might get customers don't like you , and even pay more for a machine than you selling, just ignore you..

when a dealer trying to bring down competitors merchandise just getting yield... that always stinky a little..

Quote Originally Posted by victorofga View Post
    to pricklypunter

not important where these machines are aiming.. more important what customer want to buy.. if youre a dealer of these machines, you might consider why customers try to buy from a seller..
    with this comment you posted you might get customers don't like you , and even pay more for a machine than you selling, just ignore you..

when a dealer trying to bring down competitors merchandise just getting yield... that always stinky a little..
    You are quite correct, it is not really important where these machines are being aimed at, only that the machine meets the customers requirements and that they are happy with their purchase.
    I expressed my own personal opinion here as to why the machine the op made reference to might have appeared, on the surface at least, so cheap.
    I was not trying to sell any machine from any manufacturer, and told the op to look at other reputable manufacturers before making any final decision. I only mentioned Quick because the op did, "Or should i stick to more "popular" chinese brands like JCUT or Quick CNC?", and told him about the smaller machines that they do. I wasn't selling them to him, just giving him more options to think about before he made a decision. Nobody here is trying to bring down a competitor, and certainly not to improve yield as you put it. I think that you may have misread my post or at least, misunderstood it's purpose.

Re: 6090 router is worth money?

Hi to all

From my personal experience DO NOT BUY FROM JINAN LINK MANUFACTURE AND TRADING CO. Their craftsman ship is pathetic. The x axis carraige is not even clearing the gantry beam. Had to get it machined. The work table is not fitted level, the ali axrtrusions are not all level. Some screw holes was drilled wrong and another was then drilled next to it and the holes just left. The black plastic spoil boards are chipped and one was broken and just stuck back with some glue. Touch-up paint not same colour so the machine is full of different coloured spots. Some places was not welded and some places the parts are not the right size, could not butt up and could not be welded. I ordered a machine with a 150mm Z travel and paid extra for it but Z is only 120mm. Lead time was 10 days after payment and 4 weeks shipping. I paid 7 February 2014 and was only shipped out on the 23rd of March 2014, at least only 4 weeks shipping time, got the machine 19th of April. Paid for a dust extractor. It was not included in the crate and was sent seperately, by plane, so I had to pay extra customs and forwarding. Then there was supposed to be 2 air cylinders with the dust extractor which I paid for extra, which was not even included in the parcel.

Their reply is "We are sorry and will try to do better next time when I buy another machine from them". AS IF!

My advice is to stay away form Jinan Link.

Cheers all

Piet

Im at the point of buying a machine like the LXM 0609. The manufacturer claims to have an engineering accuracy of 0.01mm.. So is that a joke? I wonder if the machine itself works at all. After machining and repairing. Does it work precise enough for you? Is your one equipped with the better rain from Hinwin and has it got a cast iron table?
    What do you use it for and can the machine do the job??
    Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by PietVR View Post
    Hi to all

From my personal experience DO NOT BUY FROM JINAN LINK MANUFACTURE AND TRADING CO. Their craftsman ship is pathetic. The x axis carraige is not even clearing the gantry beam. Had to get it machined. The work table is not fitted level, the ali axrtrusions are not all level. Some screw holes was drilled wrong and another was then drilled next to it and the holes just left. The black plastic spoil boards are chipped and one was broken and just stuck back with some glue. Touch-up paint not same colour so the machine is full of different coloured spots. Some places was not welded and some places the parts are not the right size, could not butt up and could not be welded. I ordered a machine with a 150mm Z travel and paid extra for it but Z is only 120mm. Lead time was 10 days after payment and 4 weeks shipping. I paid 7 February 2014 and was only shipped out on the 23rd of March 2014, at least only 4 weeks shipping time, got the machine 19th of April. Paid for a dust extractor. It was not included in the crate and was sent seperately, by plane, so I had to pay extra customs and forwarding. Then there was supposed to be 2 air cylinders with the dust extractor which I paid for extra, which was not even included in the parcel.

Their reply is "We are sorry and will try to do better next time when I buy another machine from them". AS IF!

My advice is to stay away form Jinan Link.

Cheers all

Piet

Quote Originally Posted by MilkoLippe View Post
    Im at the point of buying a machine like the LXM 0609. The manufacturer claims to have an engineering accuracy of 0.01mm.. So is that a joke? I wonder if the machine itself works at all. After machining and repairing. Does it work precise enough for you? Is your one equipped with the better rain from Hinwin and has it got a cast iron table?
    What do you use it for and can the machine do the job??
    Cheers.
    I would love to see any small machine maintain that tolerance, moving it slightly on your bench will knock it off by at least that much. 0.025-0.03mm average is where you should be aiming.

A joke? probably not, I would say more like hopeful that you will buy it

Be kind to your pocket and stay away from "Link CNC"
    I've just received my machine from Link and it's the biggest pile of crap that you could imagine.
    Attachment 238932 Attachment 238948[
    What started out to be a "White" powder coat finish has been spray from a spray can with black enamel. Even the guide rails have been sprayed.
    I ordered the machine that they showed on Alibaba which had the controls on the front panel so they put them on the side.
    The "T Slot" table is crooked and not flat or even square to the machine.
    They were supposed to send me a video of the machine before it left the factory (which they did) but the machine in the video and the machine which they sent me are two different machines.
    When questioned they just said that "if you order again from us then we will pay more attention to these details"
    It's JUNK
    Give your money to the Salvation Army instead.
    .Attachment 238950

And now the big question.. I mean I see its build totally crappy. Even my first year students in practical engineering school would make it more precise with the holes and so. But... Does it work?? Does is crack and crumble when the gantry moves along the bed? Does the spindle spinn 24000rpm without self destroying?? What was your confuguration?? Hinwin rail? steel gantry beam? TBI Ball screws?? Too bad when allready paid you cant get your money back so I hope after flatting the machine bed it will at least work at all without self destroying..

Now I wonder. Is there anyone who has experience with the ZK6090?? I see the only Chinese table router with any relatively positive feedback is the JCUT.. But there must be some other options. Usually there is.. So people. If you know someone who ordered the ZK please let us know how it performs.

Cheers.
    01010110110010011010110010101001010010101110110101 00010101001000011101010101011010100101011011001010 010101010010101111111110100101000101010110

The answer to your question (Does it Work ..?) is No. Some day I hope I will be able to make it into a paperweight.
    There is no manual for the inverter and so the first job is to find out a little more about the setup and then perhaps I can get the spindle to sing.
    I have made contact with "Link CNC" and they are unwilling to provide any information. The inverter is shown below.
    Attachment 239094

How can their machine have a accuracy of 0.01
    Attachment 239096

Page 1 of 2 12