587,682 active members*
3,511 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Cubby house door

Folks I wonder if someone can help.
    We're finishing off a cubby for our 4 year old princess and I'd really like to Vcarve a fairy motif into the door.
    If, in 10 years I've owned CNC routers, I'd ever needed to do more than 2 v carving projects, then I'll shell out the $600 and buy the software. But we just don't do that kind of work on our machines.

So would somebody be prepared, and I'm happy to pay for your time, to generate a toolpath for me? I can probably manage to deliver a corel draw file, it might need a little tweaking though..

You'll be making Jessica a happy little munchkin and pictures crediting your contribution will be posted!

Many thanks in advance.

PK

Quote Originally Posted by pk7639 View Post
    We're finishing off a cubby for our 4 year old princess and I'd really like to Vcarve a fairy motif into the door.
    If, in 10 years I've owned CNC routers, I'd ever needed to do more than 2 v carving projects, then I'll shell out the $600 and buy the software. But we just don't do that kind of work on our machines.

So would somebody be prepared, and I'm happy to pay for your time, to generate a toolpath for me? I can probably manage to deliver a corel draw file, it might need a little tweaking though..

You'll be making Jessica a happy little munchkin and pictures crediting your contribution will be posted!

Many thanks in advance.

PK
    If you haven't gotten help already and still want it, you can shoot it to me and I will see if I can help you out.
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by pk7639 View Post

Many thanks in advance.

PK
    If you haven't gotten help already and still want it, you can shoot it to me and I will see if I can help you out. No need to pay anything.
    [email protected]

Doesn't look like my last post made it. If you still need help send me what you want and I'll see if it is something that I can help you out with. If I can then theres no need for money.

[email protected]

look for F-engrave ..

you can make your v-carving ...

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/openso...v-carving.html

its an opensource program.. it also makes conturing and pocketing..

it might helps you to raising some founds and can buy vcarve