As an individual who independently contracts in providing sheet metal CNC programming services, I would like the opportunity to present my qualifications to you, and perhaps make my services available to your company. My cost savings timely support will give you an added option for quoting work that may require short term help. Programming, and estimating lasers and turrets is a skill I regularly perform at my daily job, as well as for other clientele who employ me. My current knowledge includes experience with the following equipment Salvagnini, Trumpf, Finn Power, Amanda and others along with the CAM software specific to those machines. I have been working with CNC fabrication/mill/lathe throughout the duration of my career; this incorporates justifying the purchase of continuous improvement software, which creates NC programs to build nests for lasers, in addition to punch and plasma machines. By working with an engineering department, this solution worked both Pro-E and AutoCAD, furthermore, this helped streamline the production planning process.

I have a complete home office with CAM programming software that includes nesting capability that can be customized your suit your company’s needs, along with Pro-Engineer for flat blank development. Please review my homepage for more information about some of my most recent accomplishments and programming services: www.independentcnc.com. I look forward to the opportunity to assist with my skills and knowledge to further advance your company. Thank you in advance for you review of my credentials.

Greg King

937-215-2353

Independent CNC Programmer

http://www.independentcnc.com/

My mission is to share CNC programming innovations for a lifetime.