Guys, I decided to get the Tormach lathe. I had initially wanted to get this a few years down the road, but found I have an immediate need. I have actually needed it for awhile. I just did n't realize just how much until I ran the numbers of parts we make each week.
All manually cycled of course. I built a small cnc lathe a while back. It makes these parts well, but uses a 7/12 spindle head. Can't easily automate that.

I was intending to wait until Tormach produced an auto closer for this. That would be the main feature lacking in my little lathe. Bar puller could have been easily implemented on it and will be on the Tormach.
My production parts are all brass and Delrin. Nothing hard to machine. No coolant, though that will be handy later.
I didn't spring for the Turret or full enclosure. I really like gang tooling. It's what I am used to and comfortable with. No learning curve for the turret.
That is a luxury that may come at a later time.
I did order the QCTP. The starter gang kit and a few extras. I did order the 3 jaw chuck just in case I ever want to turn stuff that will not fit into a collet. That will be rare.

Anyway, they should receive the check one day next week.
Probably close to Friday. How long after order confirmation does delivery usually take?
II know my mill took only 5 days from Canada.