588,081 active members*
5,194 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Laser Engraving and Cutting Machines > Laser Engraving / Cutting Machine General Topics > Meterk Laser Engraver Printer 1500mW or WER 1500mW Miniature DIY Laser Engraving ?

Exclamation Meterk Laser Engraver Printer 1500mW or WER 1500mW Miniature DIY Laser Engraving ?

Hi everyone! Guys I need your help! Tell me please which laser engraver is better Meterk Laser Engraver Printer 1500mW or WER 1500mW Miniature DIY Laser Engraving ? Me and my classmates want to make a product from Merbau wood, but we have not encountered before with this two machines. One guy from the states advised us to choose from these two brands... but we don't known ... Have anyone ideas? Please share with us
    Can someone knows and other good sites please tell me also.

Thank you!)

Re: Meterk Laser Engraver Printer 1500mW or WER 1500mW Miniature DIY Laser Engraving

Hi Alex! I'm thinking that you'd better use the DIA laser model for engravings, but to be honest, both models are very bad and on many sites where I sit them no one praises. Maybe ****ing small projects and not frequent they will go down but in general I do not recommend you to buy them. By the way, the search engine found a website site that can help you decide. Just both models are included there. Here look. https://www.bestadvisor.com/laser-engraver . I was glad to help you!)