587,739 active members*
3,263 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Uncategorised MetalWorking Machines > Need help, Hurco VMX64/50T control power

Need help, Hurco VMX64/50T control power

I have a Hurco VMX64/50T, It is saying that the control power is not on on the display. I have power everywhere and have power at the control panel, but it says control power is not on.The Machine ran fine before our holiday break, it has been shut down for 4 days. The A axis servo has a A.C2 on the display and the other servo has a -U on the display. Has anyone ever had the same issue? If so how did you remedy it?

Re: Need help, Hurco VMX64/50T control power

Quote Originally Posted by Catssparky101 View Post
    I have a Hurco VMX64/50T, It is saying that the control power is not on on the display. I have power everywhere and have power at the control panel, but it says control power is not on.The Machine ran fine before our holiday break, it has been shut down for 4 days. The A axis servo has a A.C2 on the display and the other servo has a -U on the display. Has anyone ever had the same issue? If so how did you remedy it?
    Check the cables and connectors, could be somewhere loose, sometimes it could be mouse chewed through the cable.
    http://cncmakers.com/cnc/controllers/CNC_Controller_System/CNC_Retrofit_Package.html

Re: Need help, Hurco VMX64/50T control power

Thanks for the reply, I checked everything first before I started looking for voltage everywhere. I finally forced the control power relay and the machine was not happy. The next message I got was a phase loss on the X axis, and everything has gone down hill from there. I think I am going to have to get the factory in on this one.