587,443 active members*
3,275 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Employment Opportunity / RFQ (Request for Quote). > Employment Opportunity > Contract MFG: Mini Electro Device. Turning, SMT solder, Insert Molding

Contract MFG: Mini Electro Device. Turning, SMT solder, Insert Molding

*** ON HOLD ***
    If I can work out something with one of those who contacted me so far, I will post here and explain how I made a decision. It could be handy info when responding to future jobs. Thanks.
    ---------------------------------------------------

Dear CNCZone members,

I'm looking for a manufacturing partner, preferably a "one-stop shop" for the production of a miniature electronic device.

Although I did make several working prototypes, some DFM - (re)design for manufacturability - is needed. Naturally, an approach that works well for prototyping might not work at all when it comes to volume production. Either way, as far as I can tell, some of the operations involved are:
    • Turning
    • Drilling
    • PCB manufacturing and SMT soldering
    • Routing
    • Insert molding
    • Additional (or fewer) operations, depending on DFM

It's only fair to expect that you may not have ALL the aforementioned capabilities in-house, however you must be familiar with ALL of them and be ready to outsource. For example, if you don't have PCB equipment in-house, you must be familiar with the processes and their limitations, and also have a third party to subcontract or at least to consult with.

Your inquiry is also welcome if you don't have ANY mfg capabilities but you can help with DFM and can source the actual work. On the other hand, if you can only help with - for example - turning, then remember I hope to find a "one stop" shop but, if necessary, a separate, turning job will be posted.

At this point I would normally continue with pictures and other specifics. For certain reasons however, I considered that it's better to send them by email only so please shoot a PM if this contract could be a good fit for you. Important: Don't forget to include your email address.

Thank you for your consideration,

PM'd

rapid machine

Hello Im based out of Okc.,Ok I have a fully operational machine shop,and price wise also quality work is what we do. at the present time we are looking for work,i have several machines open.Please email me at [email protected]