I am looking for the motor side variable speed sheaves for a Bridgeport BOSS 6 CNC. As far as I can tell, all the Bridgeport CNC knee mill vari-speed sheaves were the same. I have put a new bushing in the spindle side and it is fairly tight. However, the motor side moveable sheave is almost 1/8 " oversize and off center in the bore. I knew it was getting worn, but not how much. I had to tear the head apart because the belt literally disintegrated into multiple pieces a few days ago and I just got around to working on it. Part of the belt was wound around the motor shaft, pushing the sheaves wide apart. When I got the belt pieces removed,and took the top pulley off, I found the lower pulley bore was completely washed out.I could consider boring and sleeving it, but since it is about 1/8 oversize and off center, I would have to bore between 3/16 and 1/4" out of the bore to true it up, then make a press fit sleeve, cut a slot in it and hope it doesn't collapse below the press fit size, and press it in perfectly so the slot aligns with the existing keyslot in the sheave. Not my favorite plan.
I need the rear set only, as far as I can tell, or even just the lower sheave, if that is even possible. I would prefer new, but would consider something used it it was not too worn.
Any ideas, good sources?
Thanks.
Fred