I am absolutely speechless, honored, humbled, and eternally grateful. So I will just tell the facts. I have recieved the late Augie Hiscano's demonstration lathe that he brough all over the country to the shows. I recieved the a couple tools, 3 chucks, the lathe, pictures from Mrs. Hiscano of Augie and his projects, and a letter from her. In one of the chucks is a wheel Augie was working on right before he passed away that he planned to bring to Salt Lake City. I hope to make Augie proud, and I cannot thank the Hiscano's enough.

Later I will find away to upload the pictures I recieved from Mrs. Hiscano to just share some of Augie's work with the world as he is sharing it with me.

Some of you may be wondering, who is Augie Hiscano? Augie Hiscano is the legend of small machining in models. He started all the machining detail in car models long ago. Quite frankly, he was the best of the best. So I am absolutely humbled to have his equipment, and a piece that he made. Unfortunately, he suddenly passed away in April 05. People are remembered, legends never die.