587,877 active members*
4,251 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

New DSP question

Hello,
    I´m new to this world and need some advice.
    I bought a cheap chinese machine, a Shenhui CO2 40W, just for hobbie engraving and cutting puzzles for my nephews.
    I´m now thinking in upgrade to DSP controller and found this one:
    Neu DSP CO2 Laser Cutting Gravierfräsmaschine LCD Motion Controller-System PH3 | eBay

Just wanted to know if someone has any experience with it or any related to it advice.

Thanks and best regards

That ebay seller also sells the Anywells 608. IMO it is as good as you will get for the price. Not perfect, but good.

Lightobject sell it cheaper. I believe it is the later version and they support the software.

2012 Commercial DSP CO2 Laser Engraving/ Cutter Controller. Support CorelDraw & AutoCad

They also have info on converting the cheap 40w lasers to this controller.

thanks

Its any awc608 controller good enought?

wbr

Quote Originally Posted by Miguekun View Post
    thanks

Its any awc608 controller good enought?

wbr
    I am not sure if they are all the same or not. Lightobject sells the 608B. Is this different than 608? I can't say for sure.

Also I don't know what software comes with the 608s purchased directly from China. It may be exactly the same, but I have no way of knowing.

My point would be that the LO one is not more expensive, and apparently cheaper.

LO run a forum with experienced users participating.

LO has started to avoid providing support and software updates to those buying direct from China.

Hi , i have DSP control system , AWC608 (305$/set) ,RD320(315$/set) and MPC6525(399$/set) .
    if you need , i can send the softwares and manual first . you can scan them first . Payment support Paypal .

Email:[email protected]
    co2 laser machine&parts. tubes,lens,mirrors,DSP control systems ,powers etc .
    Email/Skype:[email protected]:86-18516298692.