WARNING FOR SWINDLER

Hi everyone; Pls, read this

I just want to disclose here is the swindler between us !

I had a trouble with indramat Power Supply module for my CNC Machine . To find a solution ,how to restore or replace with the new one , I opened a topic on cnczone.com a few weeks ago.Soon after, one of a man " who named as Prabhat Mishra replied my request and kept contact with me."his Company name is ,if ever true, ? : automationnational.com." This man said that he was able to fix this part and will work with no troubles after some adjustments ! He promissed to fix and also send a new module part to me in return for 600 usd. ! Besides, this swindler guy insisted on me to sent back my faulty parts to him as soon as possible.

We understood eachother and I believed him so remitted 600 usd into his account.about 2 mounths ago.He promissed to post the new Power Supply Module to me via indian post soon ,but so far he did nıot !

I even did not see the photos of the real product ? He is telling that he is going to visit Turkey and will bring the module along with him,he has no replies to my mails and phone calls last 2 weeks !

This man cheated me,I have been cheated by international SWİNDLER ,I wish noone will be cheated and be in this situation like me..Keep your wits about you Guys...Thanks for your concern.

Soner Yaz
Istanbul -Turkey

This is the contact details of the fake company;

National Automation | Your Automation Solution
gsm:+9198529357