7. You may not vote on this poll
  • $0-50 USD

3 42.86%
  • $50-100 USD

4 57.14%
  • $100-150 USD

0 0%

Another power supply poll

How much would you pay for a mint condition (but used) lambda modular power supply:

ALPHA Series alpha1000

* Customized Power Supplies
    * Universal AC Input
    * Power factor Corrected
    * Capable of up to 16 fully regulated and independent outputs
    * Output Voltages from 1.8V - 48V
    * Low Leakage Medical Options
    * Input Transient Protection
    * Compact Package
    * International Safety Agency Approvals

I have access to a bunch of these and other similar lambda modular units, actually more than I need for my shop. I have seen these and similar lambda power supplies listed for $600 or refurbished at $380 or so. (OK, now lets see if I can figure out how to add the poll questions)

Steven
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails alpha1000.jpg  

Check out a place called Electronic Surplus Inc in Cleveland, OH. They do have a web site.

He does a lot of P/S salvage and sales for all kinds of P/S's. His prices could give you a reality based estimate of what they are "worth" on the surplus market.

Used and/or surplus stuff usually has a big $ differenctial between what the seller and buyer feel the stuff is worth.

LM237 LAMBDA 0 - 7 VDC 8.3Amps METERED OR $150.00
    EWS300-28

LAMBDA-NEMIC 28VDC 12AMP 410W input: 120 -240VAC SWITCHING POWER SUPPLY - NEW (No Box) NS $359.00
    NC CAMS thanks, they had 2 lambda power supplies listed which pretty much confirms the prices I have seen elsewhere. The first one being an adjustable benchtop supply and the second being more directly comparable to what I have. Of course it's really only fair to compare lambda's to lambda's rather than comparing them to products made by someone like "Alfred's tire, break and powersuppy company".