587,768 active members*
3,718 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    Hello

I have a machine with a TNC 426. When I try to transmit data over TNCRemo, then the transmission is cancelled after 2-3 minutes if the program is longer and I get the following error message:

“TNC doesn’t answer”

Not long ago it was working perfectly and also short program with a transmission time of less than 2 minutes still work wel

I have tried the following:
    -shut down and restart the controller
    - shut down and restart the controller
    -Decrease data transfer speed
    -changed cable
    -changed computer

All WITHOUT success!

Does anybody know that problem? What could be the problem?
    Regards

Hello
    Yes, I know the problem. The data transmission used to work without problems and since I got a new computer it doesn’t.

I also used Remo however the Mash was connected over the network. Since I connect it directly with the computer it works again. I also tried to change all cables and so on.. when I used the old computer again it suddenly worked... Our IT guys don’t know either!!
    However you have the possibility to transfer the programs block by block online.
    That works for me over the network as well
    &quot;Lache nie über die Dummheit der anderen. Sie ist Deine Chance.&quot;<br /><!--sizeo:1--><span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Winston Churchill<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->