587,473 active members*
3,495 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
    Hello everybody
    Who has experience with a compact high speed spindle for HSK63?
    What manufacturers exist on the market and what should I consider before getting one?

Thank you!
    Regards Cam Alex

Do you mean a HF spindle with converter pr a mechanical one with gearing that simply converts the machine speed rate several times?

Regards Thomas

Do you mean a HF spindle with converter pr a mechanical one with gearing that simply converts the machine speed rate several times?

Regards Thomas
    I was thinking about a pneumatical one- no mechanical spindle with gearing.
    But I am open for any suggestions.

Regards Alex

Hello Alex
    It depends on what you are planning to do. If you still want to mil then you should prefer a mechanical one. And it’s important how you get air to the spindle. Have you got air in the spindle already ? If yes, then it’s good!

If you take air from the outside then it’s always connected with a “cable salad”..
    Hence do you have to or do you want to exchange the tool....

Greetings
    <!--coloro:#0000FF--><span style="color:#0000FF"><!--/coloro-->Der Vorteil der Klugheit besteht darin, daß man sich dumm stellen kann.<br />Das Gegenteil ist schon schwieriger.<br />Kurt Tucholsky <!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><br /><br />GRUß<br /><br />HOLZSCHNELLER CHRISTIAN<br /><br />Mori Seiki <!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->NV5000 α1B/40<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--> // <!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->NMV5000<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->// hyperMILL// HSMWorks // Fanuc 31iA5

Yes, I want to mill thumbs-up.gif, I would say a small diameter about 3 into steel.
    And yes, we would have through the spindle daumup.gif

Regards Alex