587,098 active members*
6,097 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > Want To Buy...Need help! > Looking to Buy Haas SR-100 or Techno LC 4848

Looking to Buy Haas SR-100 or Techno LC 4848

I am looking to buy either a Haas SR-100 or Techno LC4848.

My ideal machine is the SR-100 but I can't seem to find one on the used market.
    I'll consider the Techno as long as it has an industrial spindle, preferably 10HP.

Many thanks for any leads..

Re: Looking to Buy Haas SR-100 or Techno LC 4848

I know of a Haas (I think is) for sale, guy in British Columbia, Canada who bought a 5x10 ACM (Chinese build / Canada tweaked) machine. Not sure if it's actually on the market, but we were talking.

The Haas is a little quirk in that the control electronics are in a fixed position (one not so good for us)....but it's going to be built a lot stronger than the Techno. I have a older techno, and it would be no contest. I wouldn't even put a 10hp spindle on a Techno....and I'm a fan of there machines for the most part.

What is your budget...think the price was approx 20-25K CDN for the Haas, but don't quote me!

Quote Originally Posted by gfacer View Post
    I know of a Haas (I think is) for sale, guy in British Columbia, Canada who bought a 5x10 ACM (Chinese build / Canada tweaked) machine. Not sure if it's actually on the market, but we were talking.

The Haas is a little quirk in that the control electronics are in a fixed position (one not so good for us)....but it's going to be built a lot stronger than the Techno. I have a older techno, and it would be no contest. I wouldn't even put a 10hp spindle on a Techno....and I'm a fan of there machines for the most part.

What is your budget...think the price was approx 20-25K CDN for the Haas, but don't quote me!
    Could you pm the Contact info to me. Its the perfect price. So I'm interested.