587,827 active members*
3,166 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Electronics > Servo Motors / Drives > 1kw surplus motor drive settings

1kw surplus motor drive settings

Hi,

I'm trying to use one of the 1kw sanyo P5 motors with an emerson servo drive.

I'm running into some confusion with some of the internal settings though. If anyone has numbers for the following, I'd appreciate it:

-marker angle - the angle of the Z pulse
    -electrical angle - electrical angle of the U pulse
    -motor KE
    -motor resistance
    -motor inductance.

-and, to confirm, the motor has 4 poles right/

Thanks,

matt

Teknic sst-1500 acx tuning

just wondering if anyone reading this is using a teknic drive with these motors, and could share their quickset tuning settings, to get me close to something that will work. I'm looking for a cheap scope but in the meantime its just trial and error. Thanks

Sanyo wiring diagram

I have a 2 page wiring diagram and spec sheet for the sanyo p5 1000w motors, that has the information you're looking for. I got it from the sanyo-denki web site. You have to register to dl it. If you can't find it, let me know and I'll email it to you.

Hi,

Thanks for the offer - I do already have the datasheet (I believe this is for the 100W motor) - if you have one for the P5, I'd appreciate getting a copy.

I looked more closely over the weekend, and found a couple of things that I need to try (which may be particular to the emerson drive - not sure yet)

Thanks,

Matt

1kw p5 specs and wire diagram

Here is the data sheet for the 1kw p5. Hope this is what you're looking for.
    Attached Files Attached Files