Tik Precision Manufacturing Co., Ltd. Is an ISO certificate precision machining Manufacturer.

About me:
With rich experience in Business development & project management of Precision Mechanical CNC Machining 10+ years of rich experience engineering team behind me to motivate me to be a better Engineer consultant.

How I can help you:
-Fast reactions and high efficacy Problems solving:
-Know about part design, Quotation, and CNC Machining to Finish and Assembly;
-Familiar with CNC Machining export standards to North American and European countries;
-Understand customer needs:aerospace equipment | automation machinery | industrial automation | high precision medical equipment | semiconductor ...etc high precise parts machining ;
-Bring value to add we to customers and care about customers' business;

Why I can help you?
-Now l am working in Tik Precision Manufacturing Co Limited to help your business grow
-Equipped with state-of-art facilities:
We have introduced a series of quality inspection equipment such as Hexagon CMM, projector,
altimeter, spectrometer, roughness meter, profiler, hardness tester, 3D scanner; etc, and the precision is/- 0.002 mm, suitable for processing high-precision
and sophisticated precision parts
-Certificated with ISO9001
-Certified as a National High-Tech Enterprise, and also holds several patent certificates and core technologies

Reach me:
Email:[email protected]
Whatsapp:+86 156 7651 5112
I will check every message and email anytime

I am here and wish to be your friend.
We promise that we can offer good quality and service on CNC machining,but for sure,more competitive price and better lead time.