587,147 active members*
5,810 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > News Announcements > New Online Store--Automation Products

New Online Store--Automation Products

Automation 4 Less (www.automation4less.com) has launched (today, Dec. 11, 2007) a new website prompted mainly by members of CNC Zone. The new site is www.automation-overstock.com. You're invited to visit and take advantage of our great bargains.

We specialize in overstock, discontinued stock, scratch & dent and other items related to CNC and other automated machines & processes. Some of our product categories are linear motion (Hiwin bearings & rail), pneumatics, electrical components and t-slot extrusions.

Last summer we determined, based on feedback we received from visitors to our A4L website who had linked from CNC Zone, that this was a niche market worth pursuing. What you'll find at Automation Overstock is the result. Our goal is to continue to infuse this site with deals we can uncover. We hope you'll visit, and we welcome your feedback/suggestions for the site.

PS for CNC Zone site administrators: I've tried contacting you for more information on placing ads on the CNC Zone site. So far I've had a message rejected from one address because the mailbox is full. And another message has gone unanswered. I'd welcome someone contacting me so I can move forward with an ad campaign.

Hay,kwms1956 about time.
    I have been suggesting your company on the Zone for the last year and a half for hiwin.It is good to have online pricing.Perhaps you should consider Hiwin ballscrews for mill
    conversions also.
    Larry
    L GALILEO THE EPOXY SURFACE PLATE IS FLAT

I suppose I should say that all good things take time! We've listened to you, and had not so many folks from this CNC community not prodded us, I don't know that we would have engaged in this new business. The ball screws are on our radar...we've just been swamped with trying to get this first step accomplished. A big part of that was trying to establish some dependable channels of supply for the products that you guys seem to want and need most. I believe just today we took a HUGE step towards that. I don't want to say much more than that at this point, but we are very excited and believe we will have good material for many years...and we'll be able to sell it at VERY ATTRACTIVE PRICES. Thanks to all for your support and encouragement. Now, go buy some stuff! Also, starting within the next day or so, you'll see ads for Automation Overstock popping up on this site. Look for them.