587,998 active members*
1,596 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Benchtop Machines > harbor freight 20% discount in-store?

harbor freight 20% discount in-store?

hello-

i've heard/seen that harbor freight has offered 20% discount for in-store purchases in the past - anyone know if they still offer this promo? where/when can you get the coupon?

Duke

One option is to look on eBay for coupons--I once got a handful of $5-15% off coupons for a couple bucks. They are pulled from the Entertainment coupon books that some people buy. YMMV but I have always been able to stack these on top of sale prices to get some pretty good discounts. These coupons however are good for store purchases only. The 20% off coupons issued by HF themselves and good for mail-order purchases seem to have disappeared over the past 12-18 months.

good idea

i'll check out those ideas, thanks.
    www.express-site.net/calculator.htm
    Instantly estimate shipping rates from usps, ups and fedex simultaniously.

the july mail catologue currently has a 15% off coupon! its on the very back page. im sure you could find one at the store.

regards

Quote Originally Posted by Teyber View Post
    the july mail catologue currently has a 15% off coupon! its on the very back page. im sure you could find one at the store.
    regards
    NOPE! You have to be on their mailing list. Only the sale flyer or email that you get at HOME will have the discount coupon. They come out about every 4 months and are only good for a short time.

If you ORDER the item at the store, then the coupon will apply. But you must present it when you order because it may have expired by the time it arrives.

It's been a LOOONG time since I saw a 20% off coupon. The max seems to be 15% these days.

CR.

True but make sure you keep the flyers and bring them when you visit the store.
    The last time I brought both mine in and they had 15% coupons but different code #'s so I got 15% off 2 items.