588,251 active members*
5,072 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 1 of 2 12

Hybrid View

CNCzone under attack

Some of you know and many do not know, that we have banned Jon Banquer from CNCzone, because of continually bashing MasterCam. He has made it his mission to contact all of our advertisers to get them to no longer advertise with us.

I just got of the phone with Jon and with-out using the language he did, threaten to cut off my balls and kill me. Unless I remove a moderator who is doing his job from the site. So I ask all members to please contact any CAM software companies and let them know, they truth. Support our advertisers and let them know where you stand!:banana:

I've always found it interesting when people think something they do on the internet is "Secret"...

Charley Sheen has a new bud!!!

My tip for the day??

"Rememeber, what happens in Vegas..... IS RECORDED 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK. EVERYWHERE! (Even in bathrooms)

Basher Response

Sounds to me, the 2 bashers have self-esteem issues. Most people who have been in the machining world for 28 plus years, like me, have used most of the software out there. Some are good, some not so good. Seems to me, if you have an opinion, state it honestly, and then, let it go. There is no need for bashing any software. It is an inanimate object. Perhaps, if one would spend more time learning how to manipulate the software to your will, instead of bashing it, one may find, it's not so bad after all.
    So, in closing, to the bashers: put on your big boy undies, suck it up, and learn something today.
    This is the key to your unhapiness: you have ceased to learn, because obviously, you know it all.
    Think about it.....the anger is coming from somewhere.

That is quite amusing, I believe the police would have a field day with a threat like that, are they 18 year olds for Gods sake?

I had no idea what a nutter he is! Good move, posting that Google search.

just check Ahren's web cncrouterparts also under attack :nono:

threats

It sounds to my like you have had your life threatened, and you need to take it seriously. At a minimum, you need to report him to the authorities, in his area, and yours.

His threats are a violation of Federal law if interstate, violating telecommunications wire acts, and more.

I _strongly_ urge you to report him to the authorities. Secondly, have an attorney send him a cease and desist letter- it takes very little effort, but can be well worth it.

Furthermore, he may be liable for slander and lible. He has attacked you- respond appropriately. A lawyer consultation is free to determine how you should respond, to this violent individual.

Whiney little b@stards. I invite them to come over and try to chop my balls off. You just cant be on the internet without morons like these guys. New name different website same silly crap its a story that has been running since the dawn of time.
    We have had good luck with our Fadals milling mostly soft steel and aluminum up to 5 axis. We are always looking for spare parts If you have a broken down Fadal give a shout.

what a whiner
    it seemed he was on a mission to do nothing but slam mastercam .
    I would have to assume that since he bought mastercam then he must be running or trying to run a business , who would deal with a retard like that ?
    If i recall correctly the moron is a Canadian so a simple call to an RCMP hotline would probably get him off your back , they won't look too kindly on someone who is harassing people and sending out death threats
    A poet knows no boundary yet he is bound to the boundaries of ones own mind !! ........

you guys take things too personally( some guys that are replying) with all the would of should of could have bs.

slander is a joke unless you know exactly what was said dont suggest it, every moron on the internet thinks there being slandered some how some way cause someone doesnt agree with them, I see this every day someone gets butt hurt and calls slander.

Carbide craters has it dead on.... it funner that way and makes for a good story to tell the nerdy grand children we are raising in future generations. nothing better than a Asskicking.

Paul G

you handled it well. however you should have suprized them and kicked Thier ass's, just for being an annoyance to your advertisers. A good ass kicking usually works just as good as a bann sometimes better.

screw the lawyers and courts and cops they are a waste of time money and energy. Remember this is the internet where even a 75 year old man can be a kung fu fighter

they were just trolls. While I dont think mastercam is a great software I dont see myself bashing them, fact is I would like to see them do a few things a little different than they could have the best software in the world.

I only like to bash the chinese as its 100% justifiable

Delw

Quote Originally Posted by Delw View Post
    they were just trolls.
    Delw
    I agree with you for the most part and there isn't much better of a lesson than some clown having to eat through a straw , but this sounds like the same type clown that would sue someones ass off due to physical and traumatic life long emotional damage . if these guys are out to do some damage behind the protection of the internet and a telephone then how is it possible to stop this type of action without using the law .
    I agree that Paul may have taken appropriate steps to expose this and I hope that there is enough to back these threats or legally someone can end up with some serious problems , and this could be the ammo that they may need !
    A poet knows no boundary yet he is bound to the boundaries of ones own mind !! ........

I usually get told I am being sued 3-5 times a year on my website. even have 2-3 guys a year actually get a lawyer involved.

my solution ALWAYS works and it has for the last 14 years.

You post there bs on the forum in question for everyone to see and make fun of the pricks, and you tell there lawyers to FO In a certified letter or you will kick there ass too. Yes I have done that and its a great stress reliever, kinda like kicking the dog before you head to work in the morning because beating the wife is illegal. ( the wife beating part was a joke)

I havent lost a case yet, none have went to court

I am different, I look at the internet(forums blogs twitter etc etc) as one big drama reality show, with 99% bull**** and 1% fact. I dont take anything serious on the net never have never will. people need to start realizing this.

Delw

Paul, at least on of the persons you have named in your ban, is and has done the same thing on the Rhino users forum. I think he may need to be on meds, and I am not kidding. You need to turn the threatning of your life over to the authorities. Two reasons, one, it could be serious, and two, you might rid the world of a professional troll!

Mike
    No greater love can a man have than this, that he give his life for a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by turmite View Post
    ............. and two, you might rid the world of a professional troll!

Mike
    Yeah, since he's been doing it for a very long time. He was first banned here over 5 years ago.
    Gerry

UCCNC 2017 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2017.html

Mach3 2010 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html

JointCAM - CNC Dovetails & Box Joints
    http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

No place on CNCZone for wanna-be bullies

Hi Paul and other CNCZone users,

This is Shaun Mymudes, COO of SolidCAM, and we want to let you know that our entire team supports your decision. Malicious slander towards any person or company, even against our own competition, like MasterCAM, is not professional and not something we condone nor tolerate. There is a distinct difference between voicing opinions and frustrations compared to continually hijacking threads to further a polluted agenda fueled by personal vendetta. In the last week, Jon has berated many of our SolidCAM team with a steady stream of threats and condemnation in response to our choice to advertise with CNCZone. We will not be bullied, and will continue to support CNCZone as we believe that CNCZone serves CAM Users as an extremely powerful tool to trade unbiased information.

Stay strong,
    Shaun Mymudes

Paul,

Many of us in the CAD/CAM industry know and have heard of the above mentioned names. Obviously, CNCZone in the name itself has a very loyal user base and continues to grow rapidly. We at Dolphin CAD/CAM are greatly appreciative of what you have done for us and will continue to support the forums 100%.

From us at Dolphin - we thank you!

The folks at
    Dolphin CAD/CAM USA

Don't know why people want to bash Mastercam. I have been programming with it for a long, long time. If you can't get it to do what you want, then mabey you just need more training.

Evening guys.

I also think you should report this to the proper auth. You never know... So...Cut of he's balls and report hIM.
    And THANK YOU for this great Forum. It inspired me to start building my own CnC recently. Wich is an experience ill always carry with me.

P.s I got some Really DULL spoons lying around if you want one LoL
    If you can Read, You can learn...If you can Learn you can do anything you set your mind to.

Most software has its good and bad, no one is forced to use it if u don't like use something else and don't spend ur money on it.

Page 1 of 2 12