588,483 active members*
4,663 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 1 of 21 12311

Hybrid View

Jinan Quick CNC Router Purchases

Our current 1500 x 3000 ( 5x10 ) CNC Router has been in use for the last year and a half. It is an excellent machine. The workload in our family business continues to increase and we are using the CNC Router more and more every month. We rely so much on the machine that should it break down - it would cause big problems with our workflow. Therefore it was decided to buy a second machine to assist with the work output, and also as insurance against any breakdown.

I conducted some research via Alibaba.com and also Tradekey to find out just which brands of machine were available from China, and then requested some quotations. The search ended after we received the quotes from Jinan Quick CNC Router co,ltd. Their prices were very competitive, and the service first rate. The machines also have several features that i found impressive. In particular - the lubrication system that i will post about later.

We also decided to buy a second machine -1200 x 2400 ( 4x8 ) for my own use as we do not want to use the production machines for anything other than making our wardrobe doors. Then after some negotiations, we also bought a smaller machine 600mm x 1000mm for another project.

Here are some photos of the actual machines, which were taken just before they were crated up for the trip to Australia -

Continued in next post

Rocket.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails K1325.jpg   K1224jpgthenewmachine.jpg   K6100.jpg  

Before anybody asks why we did not just buy the same brand of machine as our current one, let me say there is no reason. Just like i drive a Holden this year - next year i might change to a Ford.

The machines are due to arrive within a couple of weeks. I will post full reviews of each machine after we begin to use them.

The specifications of the 1500 x 3000 CNC Router -

Spindle 4.5 KW HSD ( manual tool change )
    Rack and Pinion Transmission
    Stepper Motors
    Max Speed 35,000mm/Min
    Max Cutting Speed 25,000mm/Min
    DSP Control System
    Vacuum Table
    Chinese Watercooled Vacuum Pump
    Oil Lubrication System
    Z Zero Sensor.

The Oil Lubrication system really makes sense. Any problems with our current machine have been down to lack of lubrication by the operator. The MDF dust gathers on the rails and gets trapped in the blocks that travel on the rails, thus causing the gantry to shudder. The lubrication System should help to prevent this.

The Z Zero Sensor is located on the front of the machine away from the Spindle. I am told that it actually works.

The Watercooled Vacuum Pump is about a third of the price of the Becker
    And i am told it sucks extremely well.

Next post - 1200 x 2400 machine

Rocket.

Some more pics -
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lubricationsystem.jpg   Lubricationsystem-2.jpg   Lubricationsystem-1.jpg   Watercoolingvacuumpump-2.jpg  

Watercoolingvacuumpump-4.jpg   T-slotvacuumtable-2.jpg   RackandpinionLinearguide-1.jpg   K1325.jpg  

Jinan Quick cnc purchase

Hi everyone, I've read most of the posts here about the cnc routers from quick cnc, and we decided to purchase one machine for our cabinet making business here in Melbourne. The machine we've ordered is K45mt-3 with 1325 vaccum table, chinese air pump, syntec ez3 controller. The machine is now ready and we think it will land here in the end of december. It was a pleasure to deal with Taney, he helped us with choosing the machine and its components.

Hello,
    I have also purchased a K45mtDY 1325 through Taney due in Sydney early December the experience so far has been great with Taney being very helpful.
    I must say the info in this forum helped me make my decision.
    With my purchase I am also bringing in 2 K6100 machines, if anyone is interested please PM me.
    All the best Geoff

Quote Originally Posted by PlasGeoff View Post
    Hello,
    I have also purchased a K45mtDY 1325 through Taney due in Sydney early December the experience so far has been great with Taney being very helpful.
    I must say the info in this forum helped me make my decision.
    With my purchase I am also bringing in 2 K6100 machines, if anyone is interested please PM me.
    All the best Geoff
    Hey Geoff,

How do you think you'll go with the import costs? Do you have a good broker/agent, or doing it all yourself?

cheers,
    Ian
    It's rumoured that everytime someone buys a TB6560 based board, an engineer cries!

Hi Ian,
    I have been doing a fair bit of reading through these pages and hope it all goes smoothly.
    I ordered a FCL with the three machines and a few other bits and pieces, vacuum pumps, dust extractor, rotary head etc. Taney organized the shipping his end, I just received from him the Bill of Lading, fumigation paperwork, invoice etc. using a customs agent VISA (good?) and expect to be hit up with all the local charges and gst. when it arrives.
    I will post here a bit later with a few more details if anyone is interested.
    A few photos before shipment.
    Geoff
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails K45MT-DY 111106-2.JPG   K6100 111106-1.JPG   K6100 vacuum 111106-2.JPG  

hey Rocket, seeing as you were buying 3 machines in one hit you should have gone on a "fact finding mission" to China prior to handing over the folding stuff. 100% tax deductible in fact. Not that I doubt the quality of the machines, I'm sure they'll be fine. Anyway, I hope all goes well and thanks for sharing. In fact you still can go, on a "training course".

Quote Originally Posted by skippy View Post
    hey Rocket, seeing as you were buying 3 machines in one hit you should have gone on a "fact finding mission" to China prior to handing over the folding stuff. 100% tax deductible in fact. Not that I doubt the quality of the machines, I'm sure they'll be fine. Anyway, I hope all goes well and thanks for sharing. In fact you still can go, on a "training course".
    Hi Skip, I certainly need the training course!

We will go to China at some stage - but our family business is very demanding of our time. ( Good Excuse? ). Worried about Swine Flu at the moment. Maybe next year.

Rocket.

Talking 1200 x 2400 machine. Eureka!

This is the one i have been waiting for. My very own CNC Router!

All this time that we have had our current machine - i have resisted the temptation to test my skills on it - for fear of breaking it, and causing downtime within our business.

Now i can get into it bigtime! There are going to be Ford Mustang signs everywhere. My wife wants some new kitchen cupboards, etc etc.

Specifications -
    3KW Water Cooled Spindle
    Rack and Pinion Transmission
    Max Speed 35,000mm/Min
    Max Cutting Speed 25,000mm/Min
    DSP Control System
    T Slot Table
    Z Zero Tool Sensor
    Lubrication System

I see from the photo that the first job i need to do on it is to secure the DSP Cable.
    Not sure whether this machine will live in my garage or at work. Wherever i can spend the most time with it i guess.

Rocket.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails K1224jpgthenewmachine.jpg   T-shapedaluminum.jpg   dusthoodK1224.jpg   Chinese45KwWatercoolingspindle.jpg  

Where's the Auto Tool Changer???
    Gerry

UCCNC 2017 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2017.html

Mach3 2010 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html

JointCAM - CNC Dovetails & Box Joints
    http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Quote Originally Posted by ger21 View Post
    Where's the Auto Tool Changer???
    Hi Gerry, Now why did i know you would ask that?

I am still operating under the " Kiss " principle.

Next one will have the tool changer.

Rocket.

Hi Guys

My name is Anthony, Ive been considering buying a 360x1200 machine from Jinan Quick non ATC but with servo and HSD, Im pretty much 100% sold on these machines,

My concern is i have no CNC knowleadge, i would like the machine to cut
    shapes into 6mm MDF. we have a manufacturing company that makes
    Upholstered pelmets. ( the old fashion things that go above curtains )
    We have 12 different designs, all we need to do is cut these 12 shape but be able to resize to any size eg width. Our shapes however need to somewhat stay
    in proportion. Can this be done with this machine and what software would be best. We really do no 3D work. At the most we need to create boxes with 45 degree mitres on the end...

Can anyone suggest info.

Thanks
    Anthony
    redvanth

Hi Anthony,

It seems like a pretty simple application and you shouldn't have any problem achieving a good result. Regarding the software, for what I hear from other people doing a lot of 2 1/2 D work (cutting shapes, profiling, v-carving) V-Carve Pro and Aspire are thoroughly mentioned and recommended.

One final word... if you have absolutely no experience with both CAD and CAM, expect an important learning curve. You need to start studying now so that you are ready when you finally get your machine...

Best,

Julian

Tool sensor, speeds

Hi guys,

I need help with a couple of things:

1- Can someone give me instructions on how to use the tool sensor to Z-zero? I've been doing it manually and I'd like to start to use the sensor but have found no info on that...

2- I see the DSP controller is taking over the decisions about the speeds of cut and traveling (when you load a program you need to agree to certain speeds on the menu), overrunning the instructions in the G-code. Is there a way to run a program and have the machine running at the speeds the CAM software instructed?

Best,

Julian

Great thread, has been very informative to say the least.

Does anyone have current contact information for Taney? It would be much appreciated if someone could PM his email, phone, etc.

Thanks in advance!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Vink View Post
    Great thread, has been very informative to say the least.

Does anyone have current contact information for Taney? It would be much appreciated if someone could PM his email, phone, etc.

Thanks in advance!
    Thanks for the post Vink, my contacts is as below:

JINAN QUICK CNC ROUTER CO., LTD.
    LANXIANG MIDDLE ROAD, TIANQIAO INDUSTRY ZONE,
    JINAN, SHANDONG, P.R. CHINA 250033
    Mobile: +86 13665418909
    Email/MSN: [email protected]

Pls drop me a mail then will forward the informations you need.

cheers
    Website: www.quick-cnc.com Email: [email protected] MSN/Hotmail: [email protected] Skype:taney118

Hi

Does the machine works only with DSP control
    or can i control it with PC and MACH3?

What do you think are the advantages of DSP control?

Thanks Jörg

Are you going to get another building to put them all in?
    Gerry

UCCNC 2017 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2017.html

Mach3 2010 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html

JointCAM - CNC Dovetails & Box Joints
    http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Already working on it!

Quote Originally Posted by ger21 View Post
    Are you going to get another building to put them all in?
    Only 3 more cars left to restore - then we will have plenty of room.

Rocket.

The 600 x 1000 machine. A little gem!

This machine intrigues me. A small machine that is built like a tank!

I have noticed that there are many buyers for these little machines. They are mostly built at 600mm x 900mm. The extra 100mm is probably a good thing.

Specifications -

1.5KW Watercooled Spindle
    Stepper Motors
    Max Speed 10,000mm/Min
    Max Cutting Speed 6,000mm/Min
    DSP Control System
    Z Zero Tool Sensor.

We will have lots of fun with this little machine.

Rocket.

Page 1 of 21 12311