587,112 active members*
4,788 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Electronics > CNC Machine Related Electronics > HF Model # 39743 or Bolton AT-125 Re-Wiring Help...

Threaded View

HF Model # 39743 or Bolton AT-125 Re-Wiring Help...

I have an AT125 Mini Multipurpose machine, same as Harbor Freight 39743, I had to replace a switch in the machine due to a burnt connector, I found the cause was some bad wiring, insulation was cut through, I was a dummy and did not take photos of everything before disconnecting and disassembling the wiring harness, I am having a problem with the section of wiring that contains the DPDT reversing switch...

The motor is a single phase cap start motor with 4 leads, I am assuming a start winding and a run winding from the schematic... My problem is identifying the correct wiring to the DPDT switch from the motor wiring harness... See enclosed photos... In the photo of the DPDT switch, I have cut or desoldered the four leads from the motor and the two leads from the magnetic safety switch, this is where I messed up(not taking a photo)

Any help would be appreciated, if someone has this machine, if you can take a look at the wiring of the reversing switch and make a color coded diagram it would be most appreciated... The colors are different than the printed scematic, but only on one side of the motor, everything else matches the schematic...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails at125_wiring_diagram.jpg   switch_1.JPG   switch_2.jpg