Hey guys, I just purchased an Okuma Crown lathe w/the OSP7000 control on it. I have run a bunch of different makes but Okuma is new to me. I have 2 basic questions that I can't find the answers too for the life of me (yes I searched).

1) How the heck do I turn the rapid feedrate down when running a program?? The control only has one knob which only seems to control the cutting feedrate. I read something about being in single block but I'd like to do it when running the program through. Someone mentioned a G-code that can do it?? Or is there a parameter I can change that will override everything?

2) I want to run multiple parts on the same piece of material without unclamping the material. So basically run a part then have it move down the material and cut another few parts or so. What do you suggest? A macro or is there another option?

As a side note, I am using Mastercam and am not familiar with the conversational on the machine (yet) so it will have to be G-code based. Any help is appreciated!!!