THAT is sweet! I bet your going to LOVE the fog buster! I've only used the kool mist, but FYI installing a ball valve near my keyboard on the air in makes mine 1000 more enjoyable to use. having to adjust the pressure as you turn it on every time is annoying. Flipping the ball valve opens it exactly at its last setting stop no fiddling every time. don't know if the buster will have the same issue, but I had to install a one way check valve from mcmaster to keep the coolant line from sucking air bubbles back into the line from the mixing head between usages. Air bubbles really mess up the flow.

what are the part numbers and info on the pulleys? I think I'll be doing a similar mod only with a treadmill motor soon. I'm waiting until I get a lathe to surface the NEW quill and spindle I will buy to add the new bearings to.

Air pressure is a constant battle over here too. I haven't posted anything about it yet, but last night I ran a .062" 3flute end mill at 25 ipm in aluminum slotting, pocketing and finishing at .02" deep :-D I was testing my new Air Turbine Spindle at 40,000 rpm. it has a 3/4" shank so its even Tormach Tool System friendly. It wants 6cfm at 90 psi which I don't have, but short runs (5 minutes) at 60psi tool my 23 minute program down to 5 minutes so its worth every penny to me. the finish is scary good with .0004 TIR IIRC. Cant wait to wire 240 to the shed/garage for a big compressor to be able to run this thing full out.