ive just bought a r2e3 .and i have know idea what iam doing with it ..yet..but iam a fast learner and want to know all about it . i think with some help from you guys i can get it to work for me ... this is the r2e3 that bellamyj was asking about in the other post he made....just got the phase converter put together tonight....machine came on but no movement...so i checked the transformers and found out that the number 3 transformer is gone bad....its 220 in and 115 out...so i took the leads off the transformer and hook 115v to them and the machine started working(sec side of the transformer is shorted to ground) i can now jog the table in both directions...but know i ned to know everthing from here on out....i think it has a nc 400 controller that says modified for series 2...any way i have no idea what else i need to do to get this thing working.. bellamyj is the computer part of this project so he'll be helping mewith the g-code ...we are both rookies at this so any help would be great...we need to know what kind of cable we need to connect the mill to the pc and anything eles we need to know .....we are going to try to get this thing moving around sunday...thanks guys for your help