hello everyone. my first post. as you may notice i messed up my name and singed up to fast and forgot the letter t.

nice forums you guys have here. im looking to find some info on the proper cutting fluid oil/water mixture? i dont have a refractometer, but if i did i wouldnt know what % it should be at.

my boss just got a new snc automatic band saw and im running it. its working out pretty good. the only problem im having with it really is that im getting a lot of blade vibration, and the material will rise up in automatic mode so after you cut 20 pcs, it will be a 1/4 inch off the table and the cuts wont be square. today i cut 2 1/2 in square blocks out of 6061 aluminum and i was getting about 1 minute per peice. our old saw took well over 2 minutes and the cuts were always crooked. im sure if i put a 3 / 4 pitch blade on there it would have taken less. i had the 6 / 10 on there.

well if anyone knows any answers to them 3 questions i would appreciate it. well, the second 2 arnt really in the form of a question but oh well. thanks :cheers: