So I am having a problem with my FLA-100 build.

I ordered (or more accurately my wife as a gift) ordered the FLA-100 complete kit during last black Friday, so yes November of 2011.

Well the boxes sat until this week - free time finally.

The assembly was going well until I got to the rails. One of the steel rails had damage, one of the 2”x 29” side rails, it looks like someone took a chisel and turned one of the edges up. Sadly this appears to be where the all of action will be in terms of the rollers – I looked at the box and where it was in the box – it could be shipping damage, but nothing else seems to be impacted and there seems no real damage to the box. Maybe just overlooked in processing.

I might be able to file it away – it looks like a giant bur, although there would be a divit left – so the roller would roll down into the divit – or into the turned up piece if I left it!

I email Nick and Fineline Automation to see if it was possible to get a replacement, no response yet – does anyone have a phone number?

If I had to buy a new one it seems it would cost 70$+ shipping (According to FLA web site). A rather steep cost for a not my fault item.

However, when I was looking at the website, I see no mention of a warranty of any kind for any length of time for any reason…

This is kind of stumping me as I have been looking forward to the time I could build this machine and start turning out some truly garish trim my wife is afraid of , but now it seems I am stuck until this gets resolved.

Any recommendations from this wonderful community?

-Nhilar