Hello all, I am a newbie here. Mostly I work in wood and plastics, and have not had much need for metal in the things I have made, or at least not a need that I couldn't solve. Now, though, I have a problem beyond my present abilities.

I have invented a new product, the Kandle Heeter(TM) Candle Holder. It consists of an internested group of ceramics around a central steel core that is suspended above a candle flame. The steel and ceramics absorb the heat from the flame and build up to a radiating temperature. You actually get significant heat from the burning candle.

The radiating unit is suspended above the candle by means of a threee legged steel stand. The first production run was made by trimming, bending, and bolting 6"x6" flat corner braces. I have designed a modular leg that would be best stamped out of 14 guage, but can't go the tooling costs yet. So, CNC plasma cutter is the way to go, but the quotes I have gotten back have put the stand way out of reach for production of a 24.95 retail item. Three 1,000 piece runs buys a new CNC machine. Steel costs are about 200 bucks for a run.

So, unless someone here wants to see my leg and can produce reasonalbly, I need to produce myself. I am planning on my second production run to be a steel brazed assembly of 6 pieces, 3 uprights and 3 connectors. But I need to go to a plasma cut shape as soon as possible.

In my looking around on the net, I came across a "planograph" plotter device that is used with a plasma cutter. Anybody have one they are not using? This would make a good fourth production run unit. Or does someone have a CNC plasma machine that is not being used because you have upgraded? (Maybe?)

I am open to guidance here. So please don't be shy. The design leg is 6-3/4 high, 5-3/4 long, the up leg is 1" wide, the short leg is 3/4" wide. The "heel" of the "L" shape nests into the angle of its neighbor maximising the production.

I'll check back later tonight and tomorrow. Thanks for any and all input.

Seafire