Quote Originally Posted by maver1ck View Post
I don't want to side track you if you are sure you are on the right track, but I'm confused by what you described regarding the cable you plugged in. It is possible I misunderstood the series of events, but based on what I remember reading:

1) Initially you were getting a "Hydraulic Overload Alarm"
2) You changed a cable (described as for the screen)
3) After changing this cable the original alarm is gone and you now have an alarm indicating "Machine Hydraulic Pressure Switch"

To me, this would indicate the cable you changed is tied to the I/O, not a screen. If you try to clear or hide this alarm, are you able to see any other ones?
Long story short, that is what happen.

Regarding as to why the wrong cable was plugged in, well my guess is that one of the previous guys that look the machine switch the cables out of desperation because the first problem was that there was no image at the screen... I was able to troubleshoot that and the video card was shot.

Comming back to the current problem, if I clear the alarm or hide it I get no other alarms.

I know that we are really close, I think that I might have seen the problem in one of the screens that I have browse, but since I don't know how to interpret what I see it passes by...