I'm planning on upgrading my CNC router parts 48x48 to Hiwin rail.

I picked up 4 like new AGW25CA bearing blocks that I will use for one axis.

Being automation overstock doesn't have the same blocks I'm forced to look at other blocks and rails. And still stay within budget.

After looking at it my 2 other choices are LG15 rail with LGW15CA or AG25 rail and AGW25SA blocks. From the looks of it the AG25 setup will only be slightly stronger then the LG15 setup but at an additional cost.
Hiwin LGW linear bearings from Automation Overstock, LGW Hiwin linear guideway technical specifications
Hiwin AGW linear bearings from Automation Overstock, AGW Hiwin linear guideway technical specifications

That said the bearing blocks I picked up are going to be much stronger then either of the 2 I buy. My gut tells me to install the AG25 with the bearing blocks I have on my gantry (X axis) and pick up the LG15 setup for the Y axis. Is my thinking sound that the gantry bearing blocks are going to see more force due to cutting and Z axis hanging off of them?

I plan on plating my 8020 with a huge chunk of 1/2 Mic 6 i picked up to provide a good surface for the rail to be mounted to.

Any suggestions or comments?